• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Made In Aus

rebirthro domain seized by FBI?

6 posts in this topic

I was thinking of returning and when I tried to get on the rebirthro.com page, I got a FBI seized the page and blahblahblah in all red.

Something wrong with the server or is this just those crappy DDOS or some kind of virus on the comp?

Maybe your system is infected because I see rebirthro.com just fine

https://imgur.com/a/36JOP

Also, this site is part of the rebirthro.com domain, so if FBI has taken down rebirthro.com, shouldn't forums be taken down as well?

1 hour ago, Hoy said:

Maybe your system is infected because I see rebirthro.com just fine

https://imgur.com/a/36JOP

Also, this site is part of the rebirthro.com domain, so if FBI has taken down rebirthro.com, shouldn't forums be taken down as well?

hmm you're right, I should get my comp checked

Personally I wouldn't take a bright red page with a white-background JPEG very seriously in this case... Especially since I haven't seen anything similar or anyone else complain.
If you haven't already managed to fix it, try running Malwarebytes Junkware Removal Tool and/or AdwCleaner and/or Malwarebytes itself (All three should be a pretty easy find with google) and see if that helps.

If it's already fixed, then at least you don't have to worry anymore. :D

It's what you see if the site thinks you are Gravity or an affiliated company.

On 9/20/2017 at 7:16 PM, Rosemara said:

Personally I wouldn't take a bright red page with a white-background JPEG very seriously in this case... Especially since I haven't seen anything similar or anyone else complain.

Funny story, the page is real. It was what the FBI put up when they took down l2extreme (for tax evasion, not piracy). It's also one of the reasons we actually pay taxes, and that is one of the reasons the servers apparent income seems like more than it is (around half of all donations go to the Dutch government).