• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).

Edit History

blueMagus

blueMagus

Soloing RDC:Drake is the easiest RDC to solo (I guess). You just have to have at least 3 party members. You can have another 2 alt cause why not? Iirc, there's already a guide in the old forum. You can try to find it. Here's what I used:

First: High Priest

• Make it water immune
  • Upper - Fey Helm + 2 Leaf Cat Cards (20% Water Resist)
  • Middle - LBW + Leaf Cat Card (10% Water Resist)
  • Lower - Hip Ribbon or Yatta (10% Water Resist for Yatta)
  • Armor - Variegated Vest (warm wind Water) + Marc Card (5% water resist)
  • Weapon - Rod + 4 Aenbharr Card
  • Shield - Valk Shield + Alice Card (20% Water Resist)
  • Cloak - Calignous Cloak or Wool Scarf + Marse Card (35% Water Resist)
  • Shoes - Apache Coated Boots + Puff Ring combo (20% Water Resist) or Tidal Shoes (w/ Wool Scarf Combo) + Icering Card (20% Water Resist)
  • Accessory - Waterdrop Brooch (5% Water Resist) - use 2 of this you use Tidal Shoes+Wool Scarf Combo
  • As you can see, that's over 100% Water resist already which is unnecessary. 100% water resist will do. You may change other equips to increase the boss resist or have your Magnus Exorcismus boost. Also, Strong Drake breaks armor so make sure to use unbreakable armor (V. Vest is already unbreakable)

Second: Sniper

• Full Damage
  • Upper - Drooping Amistr or Chubby Bunny + Dark Ping/Duneyrr
  • Middle - LRW + Dark Ping/Duneyrr (or LKC)
  • Lower - Black/Orange Tie or Wing Scarf
  • Armor - Reset Girl's Robe + Gloom (but Gloom is unnecessary, just dont wanna decard :< ) use Pasana Card
  • Weapon - Goblin Bow + 1 Turtle General Card (For Magnum Break if you don't use Lord Knight Card) + 1 Abysmal Knight Card
  • Cloak - Heroic Back Pack + Anunaki Card
  • Shoes - Fey Boots (if you have a decent Str in your build) + Ascendant Orc Card (Orc Knight Card much better)
  • Accessory - Recondite + Implosion Card
  • Holy Arrow

All high end cards are unnecessary but if you have it, why not. Also, use orbs in cedi gears if you have but not necessary. High refine in all your equips is good too especially to Gbow and HBP.

Third: Professor

• Can have no equip :< Or equip it with anything. Use LBW or just carry yellow gemstone

What to do:

Have your HP ME all the the Wraith until you find Strong Drake. If you found him get your sniper (autofollow your prof). Buff with necessary HP and Sniper buffs. Use Professor's volcano. Then kill Drake :<

Other Alts:

You may use other alt to help you boost your damage and for additional RDC Points. I use Gypsy (for Fortune's Kiss) and Whitesmith's buffs for additional damage. Note that if you don't use unbreakable bow (such as Gbow), it might break from whitesmith's buff.

blueMagus

blueMagus

Soling RDC: Drake is the easiest RDC to solo (I guess). You just have to at least 3 party members. You can have another 2 alt cause why not? Iirc, there's already a guide in the old forum. You can try to find it. Here's what I used:

First: High Priest

• Make it water immune
  • Upper - Fey Helm + 2 Leaf Cat Cards (20% Water Resist)
  • Middle - LBW + Leaf Cat Card (10% Water Resist)
  • Lower - Hip Ribbon or Yatta (10% Water Resist for Yatta)
  • Armor - Variegated Vest (warm wind Water) + Marc Card (5% water resist)
  • Weapon - Rod + 4 Aenbharr Card
  • Shield - Valk Shield + Alice Card (20% Water Resist)
  • Cloak - Calignous Cloak + Marse Card (35% Water Resist)
  • Shoes - Apache Coated Boots + Puff Ring (20% Water Resist)
  • Accessory - Waterdrop Brooch (5% Water Resist)
  • As you can see, that's over 100% Water resist already which is unnecessary. 100% water resist will do. You may change other equips to increase the boss resist or have your Magnus Exorcismus boost. Also, Strong Drake breaks armor so make sure to use unbreakable armor (V. Vest is already unbreakable)

Second: Sniper

• Full Damage
  • Upper - Drooping Amistr or Chubby Bunnr + Dark Ping/Duneyrr
  • Middle - LRW + Dark Ping/Duneyrr
  • Lower - Black/Orange Tie or Wing Scarf
  • Armor - Reset Girl's Robe + Gloom (but Gloom is unnecessary, just dont wanna decard :< ) use Pasana Card
  • Weapon - Goblin Bow + 1 Turtle General Card (For Magnum Break if you don't use Lord Knight Card) + 1 Abysmal Knight Card
  • Cloak - Heroic Back Pack + Anunaki Card
  • Shoes - Fey Boots (if you have a decent Str in your build) + Ascendant Orc Card (Orc Knight Card much better)
  • Accessory - Recondite + Implosion Card
  • Holy Arrow

All high end cards are unnecessary but if you have it, why not. Also, use orbs in cedi gears. High refine in all your equips is good too especially to Gbow and HBP.

Third: Professor

• Can have no equip :< Or equip it with anything. Use LBW or just carry yellow gemstone

What to do:

Have your HP ME all the the Wraith until you find Strong Drake. If you found him get your sniper (autofollow your prof). Buff with necessary HP and Sniper buffs. Use Professor's volcano. Then kill Drake :<

Other Alts:

You may use other alt to help you boost your damage and for additional RDC Points. I use Gypsy (for Fortune's Kiss) and Whitesmith's buffs for additional damage.