• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
Avengeful

A Request for RDC Tutorial per Job

20 posts in this topic

Hello there guys! Most of us really looking forward for a tutorial when it comes to RDC!

Like players HP being tank! or Professor and Snipers are commonly the jobs in RDC Drake specifically!

SO im giving it an open Topic here in Loki..

Can some pros please post a copy of your equipments or your base strategy when you're soloing or doing RDC Drake!

I'm humbly requesting it not just for myself but for other players asking for it as well..

(If only I can do soloing or I'm pro when it comes to RDC, I would) :P:x

Thank You! and happy farming! xD:D

Edited by Avengeful (see edit history)

Soloing RDC:Drake is the easiest RDC to solo (I guess). You just have to have at least 3 party members. You can have another 2 alt cause why not? Iirc, there's already a guide in the old forum. You can try to find it. Here's what I used:

First: High Priest

• Make it water immune
  • Upper - Fey Helm + 2 Leaf Cat Cards (20% Water Resist)
  • Middle - LBW + Leaf Cat Card (10% Water Resist)
  • Lower - Hip Ribbon or Yatta (10% Water Resist for Yatta)
  • Armor - Variegated Vest (warm wind Water) + Marc Card (5% water resist)
  • Weapon - Rod + 4 Aenbharr Card
  • Shield - Valk Shield + Alice Card (20% Water Resist)
  • Cloak - Calignous Cloak or Wool Scarf + Marse Card (35% Water Resist)
  • Shoes - Apache Coated Boots + Puff Ring combo (20% Water Resist) or Tidal Shoes (w/ Wool Scarf Combo) + Icering Card (20% Water Resist)
  • Accessory - Waterdrop Brooch (5% Water Resist) - use 2 of this you use Tidal Shoes+Wool Scarf Combo
  • As you can see, that's over 100% Water resist already which is unnecessary. 100% water resist will do. You may change other equips to increase the boss resist or have your Magnus Exorcismus boost. Also, Strong Drake breaks armor so make sure to use unbreakable armor (V. Vest is already unbreakable)

Second: Sniper

• Full Damage
  • Upper - Drooping Amistr or Chubby Bunny + Dark Ping/Duneyrr
  • Middle - LRW + Dark Ping/Duneyrr (or LKC)
  • Lower - Black/Orange Tie or Wing Scarf
  • Armor - Reset Girl's Robe + Gloom (but Gloom is unnecessary, just dont wanna decard :< ) use Pasana Card
  • Weapon - Goblin Bow + 1 Turtle General Card (For Magnum Break if you don't use Lord Knight Card) + 1 Abysmal Knight Card
  • Cloak - Heroic Back Pack + Anunaki Card
  • Shoes - Fey Boots (if you have a decent Str in your build) + Ascendant Orc Card (Orc Knight Card much better)
  • Accessory - Recondite + Implosion Card
  • Holy Arrow

All high end cards are unnecessary but if you have it, why not. Also, use orbs in cedi gears if you have but not necessary. High refine in all your equips is good too especially to Gbow and HBP.

Third: Professor

• Can have no equip :< Or equip it with anything. Use LBW or just carry yellow gemstone

What to do:

Have your HP ME all the the Wraith until you find Strong Drake. If you found him get your sniper (autofollow your prof). Buff with necessary HP and Sniper buffs. Use Professor's volcano. Then kill Drake :<

Other Alts:

You may use other alt to help you boost your damage and for additional RDC Points. I use Gypsy (for Fortune's Kiss) and Whitesmith's buffs for additional damage. Note that if you don't use unbreakable bow (such as Gbow), it might break from whitesmith's buff.

Edited by blueMagus (see edit history)

~i'd like to share my gears on my hp for a decent ME damage with tank (not 100% immune but still can manage w/o healing) on drake.

upper - Marin Hat (10% resist on water) with 2 Leaf Cat Cards (20% resist)

mid - Large Blue Angelwing with Rata Card

lower - Blue Messenger Bag (for extra move speed to gather Wrath Deads) +3 int

armor - Valkyrian Armor with Swordfish Card (75% unstackable resist - see picture below)

weapon - +10 Piercing Staff

shield - Valkyrja's Shield with Aqua Elemental Card (20% resist)

garment - Caliginous Cloak with Marse Card (30% resist)

boots - Ebony Greaves with Kiel-D-01 Card or you can use Icering Card for additional 15% resist

rings - Spiritual Ring + Rosary combo for 30% Magnus Exorsismus damage

Capture.JPG

Calling Bishop Hibram

Gunslinger

Upper: Hyzo Hat [Dark Pinguicula/Duneyrr]

Mid: Melody Notes/Music Ring/Jazz Ring [Dark Pinguicula/Duneyrr], or Golden Wings (preferably slotted) if you don't have one yet. 

Lower: Black/Orange tie

Armor: Great Demon's Robe [Gloom] or Reset Girl's Robe [Bathory]

Weapon: +10 Goblin Revolver [Orc Sniper, Orc Fighter]

Garment: +9 Heroic Backpack [Wakwak (if you have high LUK)] or Great Demon's Shroud

Shoes: any shoes with moonlight when searching for FBH. then switch to another pair with damage dealing card (OKC/Ascendant Orc) when you found him

Accessories: Recondite Rings [Dex3, Random5(this one's not needed but is nice to have)]

Bring enough silver bullets

Panacea in case you got silenced or cursed

Spam Desperado

End

Solo Drake with Sniper (Credit Claratehia. But I don't think she is still playing)
I know you can get a tank or make an alt to become a tanker easily, but this is just to share what I know.

Warning: You need FCP if you solo with Sniper. Because you have to bring another 2 alts, just use creator for one of the alts. Always have Kaizel on your sniper and bring Token of Siegfried, Ygg Berry and Leaf for on your main and alts for emergency purposes. Ygg Berry is a must cos you might need 1 or 2 at some point. Kaizel from Reraise potion is a good option since its quite cheap, or you can bring one SL as an alt. Oh.. another warning! Wraith Death may cast Decrease Agility on you! You can just leave your sniper to death cos you have Kaizel effect on you.

Top Amistr Hat
There are other option like Chubby Bunny that give more damage, but Amistr Hat give life steal chance which is needed to stay alive. You can always try Chubby Bunny first, since we already using sniper card on weapon. But if you are using hunter fly card only, then I think Amistr Hat is a must. But first thing first, try it out and see which suitable. This is a very outdated guide from here.

Mid Large Red Angelwing with Dark Pinguicula Card
Similar to CEDI, LRW is one of the best option for crits against MVP. You can also put Lord Knight Card, but I'm not sure if life-steal work if in berserk mode.

Lower Black Tie or Orange Tie or Black Death Aura
Anything that boost damage. Things like Cottontail Balloon or yeah, I'm not updated enough to lower headgear for Sniper. But its similar to lower for CEDI. Last time, Clara taught me to use Black Death Aura, but I think BDA is outdated for sniper to use.

Armor Reset Girl's Robe with Swordfish Card
Swordfish card enchant you armor with water property. You can try put Gloom and see if you can survive while relying your life-steal. (Life-steal is based on damage. Since Gloom boost your damage and hence increase your life-steal, it might remove the need to have water property armor.)

Weapon Goblin Bow with 1 AK and Sniper Card
This is a very outdated bow. I think there are better option that GB. Try figuring it out from CEDI player cos Drake in RDC is similar to MVP in Tier D-B CEDI.
Sniper card is a must! Or you can opt for Hunter fly card, but then you need more water resistance as you can only take minimal damage due to poor life-steal.

Garment Great Demon Shroud with Marse card
Marse card give 30% resistance to water element. GDS is kinda outdated. Maybe using the Heroic Backpack is a better option.

Shoes Black Death Aura with Icering Card
Again, outdated shoes! CEDI sniper is using Fey boots now but I'm not sure if its a good option. Icering give resistance to water property. Similar

Accessory Recondite Ring with DEX3 and Random5 orb
During Claratehia time, orbs are not released into the game yet. But despite that, this set of accessory is still the best option to boost damage for a sniper.

Her video solo-ing Drake below

2 hours ago, Avengeful Kim said:

but I'm not sure if life-steal work if in berserk mode

it works

Gears for Drake Solo

High Priest Gears

Upper: Chubby Bunny/Hyzo Hat with Rata card - increases the damage of your Magnus.

Mid: Large White Wing with Mistress or Large Blue Wing - LWW for decrease damage taken 10% while LBW to nullify gemstone requirement + more damage if you cast Magnus Exorcismus. The card in LBW can be a resist card/status immune card/ one that increases damage like Rata

Lower: Flying Devil - Def +5, Reduces damage from magic attack by 10% (useful against that water ball)

Armor: Great Old Hauberk - Mdef +10, resistance to water 10% and it basically won't break from that water ball from drake. Moreover, the damage you deal with your Magnus at is increases matk by 5% and ignores 10% enemy's mdef. 

Cloak: +7 or higher Nidhogg's shadow garb + marse card - mdef +3, increases resistance to all elemental properties by 7% and the card gives 30% resistance to water or Great Old Cloak - resistance to all elements 10%, matk +5%, ignores 5% of enemy mdef 

Shield : Valkyrja shield + aqua elemental card - valk shield adds resistance to water, undead, and shadow property attacks by 20% +aqua elemental card decreases damage from water property attack by 20%

Shoes: +8 Tenebrous Boots with int3 orb or Tidal shoes with icering card - Tenebrous shoes is if you want high ME damage or if you want to go with more resist tidal shoes. Tidal shoes provides 5% tolerance to water property attacks and if you add icering card you will gain 15% resistance to water + increase in matk by 1 per job level

Weapon: +10 rod with 4 ancient tree cards or +10 rod with 4 aenbharr cards - ancient tree card for magnus and aenbharr for holy light

Accessories: water drop brooch, vendor's clip, spiritual ring +rosary with stalwart sentinel card - both the water drop brooch and vendor's clip are for resist but if you want to increase your damage with ME go with spiritual ring and rosary +stalwart sentinel card (increases damage done with holy by 3%)

If you want to kill drake just with the priest cast Magnus Exorcismus followed by Sanctuary though this would take quite some time so might as well use Soul Link potion and spam Holy Light (not really advised for fast runs but helpful if all others got frozen screens except for you, which actually happens from time to time)

But then killing it with just priest might take long so might as well bring a sniper. Let your priest find drake first by casting ME. Once you find drake leave it with Sanc and let your sniper walk to where your priest is. Just don't forget to keep your magnus on because if your sniper keeps on hitting drake, drake's water ball will be directed to the sniper instead of the tank priest.

Sniper Gears

Upper: Chubby Bunny/Hyzo Hat with Dark Ping or Duneyrr card

Mid: Large Red Angelwing with D.Ping/Duneyrr/LKC - LKC for zerk but not necessarily needed as a sniper can still damage drake pretty decently without zerk

Lower: Black/Orange Tie or Green Messenger Bag - Green messenger bag increases dex while black/orange tie atk +8% 

Armor: Reset girl robe or Sniping Suit with gloom - the sniping suit doesn't have to have an enchantment of dex/luk 10 but it would be better if it has.

Cloak: +7 and up Heroic Backpack with Anunaki card or Flamel Emul - Anunaki card for more damage and Flamel for crit

Shoes: Fey Boots with Ascendant Orc card

Weapon: +7 and up Goblin Bow with AK cards + Holy arrows or +10 Coronis wing with Orc Combo+AK or 2AK +TG +Black fletched arrows (+20% long range damage with Coronis Wing) - If you're using Coronis Wing+Black Fletched Arrow, kindly ask the priest to aspersio you for more damage

Accessories: Recondite rings with Implosion and Dex3 orbs

And for pet a Pandaling would be really nice for both classes

Hope this guide helps.

Edited by God of Fortune
added pet (see edit history)

On 9/2/2017 at 11:28 PM, blueMagus said:

Soloing RDC:Drake is the easiest RDC to solo (I guess). You just have to have at least 3 party members. You can have another 2 alt cause why not? Iirc, there's already a guide in the old forum. You can try to find it. Here's what I used:

First: High Priest

• I think I got some of them, I'm going to complete it sooner! xD

• I got Coronis' Wing + 3 Turtle General Card.. will that be okay?
  • What kind of orbs I need anyway?

• I will use LBW here.. it needs to be MAX?

What to do:

This is a great strategy btw, thanks! others will be thankful with this! Thanks alot! xD

Other Alts:

If I use Coronis' Wing without the help of whitesmith I wont have any problem with that right?

and with HP, Sniper & Prof theres a chance I get drake card with those? or do I need more hitters?

On 9/3/2017 at 10:54 AM, A Newb Sniper said:

Swordfish will be better than Marc card?

But you still need alts to kill drake faster? is that right? Thank you!!

This is another worth of a try! hehe xD

Capture.JPG

On 9/3/2017 at 2:24 PM, Hoy said:

Calling Bishop Hibram

Gunslinger

Upper: Hyzo Hat [Dark Pinguicula/Duneyrr]

Accessories: Recondite Rings [Dex3, Random5(this one's not needed but is nice to have)]

I'm not familiar with Random5? Orbs? or whatnot, what does it give anyway??

This is great share btw, and i'm looking out for lude bandana right now to get hyzo hat!

so far, there are similarity on gears too even for other boss in RDC, aye? and thats great!!!

11 hours ago, Avengeful Kim said:

How to get Chubby Bunny???

I watched the video but she was alone, i didn't saw her with her alts..

I think Claratehia's video was great too!!! xD

Hide contents

1 hour ago, God of Fortune said:

Gears for Drake Solo

High Priest Gears

Upper: How to get Chubby Bunny??? 

Shield : Aqua Elemental Card?? How much is that now??

Weapon: +10 rod with 4 ancient tree cards or +10 rod with 4 aenbharr cards - ancient tree card for magnus and aenbharr for holy light

This is great!!! I didn't knew ancient tree adds ME damage!!! xD

Just don't forget to keep your magnus on because if your sniper keeps on hitting drake, drake's water ball will be directed to the sniper instead of the tank priest.

WOW!!! thats great info!!! xD

Sniper Gears

Upper: How to get Chubby Bunny??? 

Cloak: +7 and up Heroic Backpack with Anunaki card or Flamel Emul - Anunaki card for more damage and Flamel for crit

This is great info too!! giving us other options to use and what they can do is really something! xD

Shoes: Fey Boots with Ascendant Orc card

Weapon: +7 and up Goblin Bow with AK cards + Holy arrows or +10 Coronis wing with Orc Combo+AK or 2AK +TG +Black fletched arrows (+20% long range damage with Coronis Wing) - If you're using Coronis Wing+Black Fletched Arrow, kindly ask the priest to aspersio you for more damage

This is great too!! I have +10 Coronis' Wing with +3TG's, aspersio is a good strategy too for holy arrows!! xD

And for pet a Pandaling would be really nice for both classes

wooot! you're something you know!! hahahahah! xD

Hope this guide helps.

Yes it does!!! Thanks alot!!

Thanks to all of you!! All your post will help me and others for RDC, and those gears are worth to have!

I just notice that, most of the gears are the same even for other RDC Boss or Cedi Boss! and thats great!!! Thanks again! :xxD

25 minutes ago, Avengeful said:

Swordfish will be better than Marc card?

But you still need alts to kill drake faster? is that right? Thank you!!

This is another worth of a try! hehe xD

~Marc gives 5% Water resist and Antifreeze, you don't need anti freeze on Drake. and 5% is kinda low.

and yes, you still need a sniper to kill Drake. just be sure to put ME on you when you're tanking Drake to kill Wrath Deads that he spawns.

A lot of Wrath Deads will drain your HP + they cast poison. Drake on the other hand will just tickle you with those resists.

Random5 increase damages by chances up to 5% when attacking. Its an orb from Cedi you can put on Recondite ring.

How to get Chubby Bunny???
This is from previous event. You can get it from Past Event NPC in Eden Mall using Event Point Coin.

I watched the video but she was alone, i didn't saw her with her alts..
Prolly she have poor connection. Her main get into the map first while her alts enter the map abit later after she left the spawn point.

I think Claratehia's video was great too!!!
Yeap. She did a good job :D

Chubby Bunny was from 2016 Carnival Event iirc. As for Aqua Elemental card, it's not that expensive I think. Try to ask a friend for this card instead of buying.

and 3 TG's for coronis is something that I haven't tried actually. And since drake is an MVP wouldn't it be better to at least have cards that would deal damage to boss mobs like Abysmal Knight card or Orc Combo? Besides if it's just 3 TGs it will just add up iirc.

A good friend told me to keep this in mind when placing cards on weapons - Race x Element x Size x Crit x Attack so it will multiply the damage.

25 minutes ago, A Newb Sniper said:

So those resists is only for Strong Drake!

All wraths should be eliminated first then cast ME on Drake while its being hit with Sniper! Excelent! Thanks!!! xD

25 minutes ago, Avengeful Kim said:

Then I'll go buy Chubby Bunny there!! Thanks! I was looking for an answer for that! heheh :x

17 minutes ago, God of Fortune said:

I see, then I'll decard it, for AK + Orc Combo or Gbow with AK+TG for magnum break and it still has 20% damage! :$

A good friend told me to keep this in mind when placing cards on weapons - Race x Element x Size x Crit x Attack so it will multiply the damage.

Whats with Race x Element x Size x Crit x Attack so it will multiply the damage?

Do you mind explaining that? I'm not good in calculations too.. ^^'

or you mean what the MONSTER's race or element or size? so look for card that is best for those!

but how about Crit / Attack?? hmmmm

Thanks guys!! You're AWESOME! xD

11 hours ago, Avengeful said:

Thanks guys!! You're AWESOME! xD

Race X Element X Size X Crit X Attack are what should be considered if we're talking about damage. And yes, it's the monster's. Let's take for example Drake: (info below is from RMS)

Race - Undead - e.g. chubby bunny deals more damage on this one

Element - Undead 1 (shadow) - use of holy arrow or ask for aspersio

Size - Medium - this is where the TG card comes in iirc

IIRC crit and attack is from the player. That I am not really sure of but and example for this one could be goblin bow. For example:

Weapon: Goblin Bow with 2 AK cards

2 AK cards would be 50% damage on boss mob iirc because 1 AK card would be 25% so 2AKs would add up

but, if it is goblin bow with 1 Ak and 1 TG

it would be AK (25% damage to boss) x TG (increases damage on all enemies by 20%) X attack 35% from GB x inflict 10% more damage with crit attacks (also from GB)

Although I'm not really sure if I got everything correct but that is basically how I try to gear up my characters. It's not just with weapons but for your overall equipment. I would suggest doing some experiments on your own and test them, which I often do. Or you could ask your friends or some of the pro-players in game. There are really those who are kind enough to teach and share what they know :D Sometimes it is also helpful to do the command @mi <space> mob name inside the game so you will be guided what you will use against a certain mob.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And BTW I would like to add

Gears for SinX for killing FBH in RDC

Upper: Amistr Hat or Chubby Bunny hat

Mid: LRW with Duneyrr or Dark Pinguicula

Lower: Black/Orange Tie or Peter cottontail/Wing scarf (peter cottontail is from carnival event so i think old players have it, wing scarf was from christmas event)

Armor: Great Demon Robe (from sealed shrine) or RGR with Gloom - great demon robe was suggested to me so that I could easily walk past from those banshees without having to kill them

Cloak : Great Demon Shroud (from sealed shrine) with anunaki card

Shoes: Fey boots with ascendant orc card

Accessories : recondite rings with str3 orbs and mantis cards/hardened anvil card/ifrit card or ring des nibelungen rings with the aforementioned cards

Weapon: +8 or higher Hardened steel Katar - for that double attack (iirc) and splash damage

Bring EDP bottles and panacea

Also if you have a priest in your party ask for aspersio

and cast Enchant Deadly Poison

Str food and Fortis protestas also help increase damage on FBH.

17 hours ago, Avengeful said:

• I got Coronis' Wing + 3 Turtle General Card.. will that be okay? - if you will use coronis, make sure that all your attacks is crit (in order to ignore def) cause it would be a waste of slot if you're gonna use Orc Combo cards just to ignore def. Then put 1TG+2AK
  • What kind of orbs I need anyway? - for orbs, they've already said enough :) click here for more info cedi orbs

• I will use LBW here.. it needs to be MAX? - no need to be max since you'll just be using it for volcano. But if you dont want it to die faster, max level is good, then equip it with good items.

Other Alts:

If I use Coronis' Wing without the help of whitesmith I wont have any problem with that right? - yes. But make sure that Drake wont hit you. You're weapon might break, not sure though, since he breaks armor

and with HP, Sniper & Prof theres a chance I get drake card with those? or do I need more hitters? - the chance to get drake card is not affected by how many hitters you have. It's just pure luck I think.

As to the damage mods, as what Aka said: 

3 hours ago, God of Fortune said:

Race X Element X Size X Crit X Attack

Strong Drake:

Race: Undead - Chubby Bunny deals 50% more damage to undead. TG deals 20% damage to all (race script) so i guess it will stack with Chubby Bunny's 50%, same goes with drooping amistr

Element: Undead - Chubby Bunny 50%

Size: Medium - use Daehyon for 20% to medium sizes, or skeleton worker but its just 15%. OKC deals 20% more to all sizes, slotted in shoes, but pricey.

Crit: The paper card / Aunoe Card thats 20% for damage from crits, Gbow 10%, LRW 25%, Anunaki 10%, all are crit script

Attack: All that gives additional attack, like Gbow 35%, black/orange tie 8%, etc.

The rule of stacking is same script adds, different scripts multiply. You can do calculations or just test your damage.

Also, for gloom, the script is  { bonus2 bAddEle,Ele_Holy,40; bonus2 bAddEle,Ele_Dark,40; bonus2 bAddRace,RC_Angel,40; bonus2 bAddRace,RC_Demon,40; },{},{}Increase damage inflicted on Holy Property, Shadow Property, Angel monster and Demon monster by 40%. . The element used is Dark/Shadow and Drake is Undead. Also, Gloom adds 40% damage to Angela and Demon race, Drake is Undead. That's why I think gloom is not necessary. But I didn't check, cause I'm lazy to decard. You may do so and see if it really adds damage to Drake. Click here for Race and Property/Element info.

Hmm what else, oh that Swordfish and Marc Card. You don't need Swordfish if you already have 100% water resist since its not stackable. If you want, just use V. Vest and set warm wind to water, already unbreakble+warm wind. If you're gonna use other armor, make sure its unbreakable, or use grand marin card or fcp from alt creo. It will be useless if drake breaks your armor.

19 hours ago, God of Fortune said:

Race X Element X Size X Crit X Attack are what should be considered if we're talking about damage. And yes, it's the monster's. Let's take for example Drake: (info below is from RMS)

though I'm not really sure if I got everything correct but that is basically how I try to gear up my characters. It's not just with weapons but for your overall equipment. I would suggest doing some experiments on your own and test them, which I often do. Or you could ask your friends or some of the pro-players in game. There are really those who are kind enough to teach and share what they know :D Sometimes it is also helpful to do the command @mi <space> mob name inside the game so you will be guided what you will use against a certain mob.

It was explained well. Thanks! I will do it, thanks alot! xD

And BTW I would like to add

Gears for SinX for killing FBH in RDC

Bring EDP bottles and panacea

Also if you have a priest in your party ask for aspersio

and cast Enchant Deadly Poison

Str food and Fortis protestas also help increase damage on FBH.

I know players who would love to play SINX here would be pleased! thank you!

I used Fortis Protestas as well, thanks!!xD

15 hours ago, blueMagus said:

As to the damage mods, as what Aka said: 

Strong Drake:

I will get Chubby Bunny and Gbow with AK+ TG then! and I will look for Daehyon too! Thanks! xD

Also, for gloom, the script is  { bonus2 bAddEle,Ele_Holy,40; bonus2 bAddEle,Ele_Dark,40; bonus2 bAddRace,RC_Angel,40; bonus2 bAddRace,RC_Demon,40; },{},{}Increase damage inflicted on Holy Property, Shadow Property, Angel monster and Demon monster by 40%. . The element used is Dark/Shadow and Drake is Undead. Also, Gloom adds 40% damage to Angela and Demon race, Drake is Undead. That's why I think gloom is not necessary. But I didn't check, cause I'm lazy to decard. You may do so and see if it really adds damage to Drake. Click here for Race and Property/Element info.

Thanks! I'm going to look for that link you shared! Thank you!!:x

Hmm what else, oh that Swordfish and Marc Card. You don't need Swordfish if you already have 100% water resist since its not stackable. If you want, just use V. Vest and set warm wind to water, already unbreakble+warm wind. If you're gonna use other armor, make sure its unbreakable, or use grand marin card or fcp from alt creo. It will be useless if drake breaks your armor.

oooh I get it now, with V.Vest theres warm wind for water prop.. right right! Thanks!

You help us out guys!! I really appreciate it! I'm glad that RRO players are nice people too! Thanks!:D

17 hours ago, blueMagus said:

+1 to this one. Indeed you can set V.Vest to water property though iirc you need to turn on your effects when using warm wind so you would know what property your armor is. Because in V.Vest armor property is determined by the color that shows up when you use warm wind. The color that pops up should be blue for water.

3 hours ago, God of Fortune said:

color that pops up should be blue

I like blue /gg

AKA is <3

7 hours ago, blueMagus said:

I like blue /gg

AKA is <3

Over Pogi Blue is <3

Just an additional though I haven't tested how nice it would be. IIRC you can add water2 orb in vvest also. water2 orb increases resistance to water attacks by 2%

Squidgette pet also adds resistance to water property attacks by 10% 

Light-up santa hat [2] increases resistance to water by 10%

Just some additional gears/items that you could use in RDC drake for achieving that water resist ^.^

2 hours ago, God of Fortune said:

Over Pogi Blue is <3

Just an additional though I haven't tested how nice it would be. IIRC you can add water2 orb in vvest also. water2 orb increases resistance to water attacks by 2%

Squidgette pet also adds resistance to water property attacks by 10% 

Light-up santa hat [2] increases resistance to water by 10%

Just some additional gears/items that you could use in RDC drake for achieving that water resist ^.^

Thats nice! so long as it has resistance to water or has water property! (for that Drake's Water Ball) I see! Thanks!

HP For RDC[Drake Down]:

Upper: Ash's Cap[2] (Ash's Cap (Loki)) or Marin Party Hat[2](which needs to be at least +5) [+10% Water Resist without leaf cat cards] or any hat with 2 slots with 2 leaf cat cards.

Mid: Large Blue Angelwings [for gemstone nullification] with Leaf cat card [+5% Water resist].

Lower: Any lower, but Yatta or Hip Ribbon is suggested. But it's kinda expensive and takes too long to make, but diligence is encouraged to get these 2(especially Hip Ribbon because it's also useful for other purposes).

Armor: GO Hauberk for +10% Water Resist. But that's for max characters, so if not max, Valkyrie's Armor[1] with Marc card for +5% resist.

Weapon: +10 Rod [4] with 4 Ancient Tree Cards or +10 Testament [3] (Testament) with 3 Ancient Tree cards [But as for testament, it has -2000 x weapon upgrade HP decrease (-20k HP at +10). But it has +20% damage to Undead and Shadow (or so wiki says) so +50% Damage to Undead with  Ancient Trees].

Shield: Valkyrja's Shield [20% Water and Undead Resist] with Teddy Bear card [Reduces Undead damage by 30%].

Garment: Calignous Cloak with Marse Card for +35% Water Resist. Or Nidhoggur's Shadow Garb with Marse Card for +37% Water Resist.

Shoes: Tidal Shoes[1] with Icering Card for +20% Water Resist.

Accesories: Spiritual Ring + Rosary Combo [Rosary having Stalwart Sentinel Card for +3% Holy damage].

Soul Linker For Hermes Holiday:

Upper: Fey Helm [2] with Evil Snake Lord Card + Marduk Card [Or for Queen's Bells [2] (Queen's Bells) with same cards]

Mid: Any mid with slot. Put Nightmare for Sleep resist if you don't have Queen's Bells. I'd suggest Twin Butterflies [2] for movement speed (Twin Butterflies).

Lower: Any lower.

Armor: GO Hauberk for anti freeze or any slotted armor and put Gioia Card.

Shield: Any slotted shield with Medusa if you don't have Queen's Bells.

Shoes: Hermes Sandals [From the same RDC Operation] or any shoes that would help increase movement speed. 

[You don't need any attacking bonuses since you don't even need to attack any mobs in this operation. Just avoid them, especially the traps and the slowing song from one plant. Also, you should just be leaping around, but the speed bonus is when you'd just be walking to the mailboxes]

Edited by RuiYamada
Italicized for no reason ._. (see edit history)