• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
blueMagus

Coins for Antiques

Question

Bio4 is about to close. I'm about to quest breaking the seal. I've read that you need to bribe the police chief for 5c or 500m to get 1 antique. If I wanted to have 2 antiques, do I have to repeat the quest and bribe the officer for another 5c, or can I just bribe him for 10c and get 2 antiques, without repeating the quest?

Edited by blueMagus (see edit history)

5 answers to this question

~ uhmm, i dont think you can do the "Breaking the Seal Quest" atm coz the Seals are already broken. .

i think you should wait for biolab 4 to close then do the quest.

and for the antique part, i think it depends how many zeny / creds you donated

500m / 5c per antiques.

(info given by some friends.. im trying to get antiques too :p)

So, you can do breaking the seal quest only once, and bribe the officer 10c for the two antiques? or You have to bribe the officer 5c and do another breaking the seal quest and bribe for another 5c to get 2 antiques?

For reference, the next time players can donate again...

I simply typed "2000" in the dialog box for 20c and got four antiques.