• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
General Retard

A few suggestions

3 posts in this topic

A few suggestions

First of all the thing that annoys me the most is the warps, u can literally do any mvp by just sheer will cause u can keep coming back to damage it. U can literally asura bio3 mvps. What I would like to see is removing all warps except for the first level warps.

Benefits:

-Less gears in excess (older players can farm to the heart content while new people cant)

-More need for a party to do high tier MVPs because u cant keep damaging it.

Second, Less woe castles probably 2-3 that change each month this to prevent god item farming while server isn’t really active. Makes the woe more intense and people actually have to fight ea other for a castle.

Third, Bringing dex foods back on the luna kahleet. In Eir it was never abused as healing food cause it was never in excess. New and old players benefit from it cause it gives classes like high wizards more opportunity to compeet. Now all MVP’s have endure and high wizards cant use the +5 dex food it’s less interesting to hunt on a high wizard.

Aside from the woe, Eir always has been like that.

What Erik is saying~

I know that several guilds are investing and getting god ingredients like mad :3 

True to this.. I got like 4 god item pieces after server relaunched.. My thought at first was the drop rate on guild castle treasure was bugged.

Appreciate if the admin would take a look on this matter..