• Announcements

    • Big Dumb Object

      How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

      Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
  • 0
budang

returnin player question

Question

My packed sets from Eden are not working anymore.what happen to this?

I have 8 sets in total spread out on my characters. 6 sets on my other character and 2 sets to my other character.

Please, can someone explain to me what happen to these sets as these sets are valuable to me and i spent a lot of zeny and premium points on these.

Thanks in advance.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

  • 0

they got 'disabled until further notice'. they're 'working on a fix' for it. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

After the latest maintenance, Eden set was disabled for unidentifiable reason. From what I heard, you have to remake the eden set for it to work again. Good luck for that 9_9

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 7/9/2017 at 1:39 PM, Jackie said:

they got 'disabled until further notice'. they're 'working on a fix' for it. 

thanks for the info. bad timing for me on returning back. :<

On 7/9/2017 at 5:22 PM, Avengeful Kim said:

After the latest maintenance, Eden set was disabled for unidentifiable reason. From what I heard, you have to remake the eden set for it to work again. Good luck for that 9_9

you mean if i remake the set at this moment it will work? i thought they disable it? im a little confused sorry.

On 7/10/2017 at 2:25 AM, A Newb Sniper said:

~remake with no refunds T_T

i opened 8 of those sets.too painful if they didnt make it free reset after they fix it :<

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, budang said:

you mean if i remake the set at this moment it will work? i thought they disable it? im a little confused sorry. - the old set isn't working (they said). you have to make new eden sets. meaning you have to delete your old one and make new sets. but rip for your money/creds.

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Posted (edited)

On 7/11/2017 at 7:13 PM, blueMagus said:

- the old set isn't working (they said). you have to make new eden sets. meaning you have to delete your old one and make new sets. but rip for your money/creds.

if i did that and they decided to fix the sets again then. we will need to remake the sets again?? lmao RIP. welcome back to me. i really love this game. thanks for the input anyways. :)

Edited by budang (see edit history)
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, budang said:

if i did that and they decided to fix the sets again then. we will need to remake the sets again?? lmao RIP. welcome back to me. i really love this game. thanks for the input anyways. :)

I don't really know cause I deleted my eden sets before they were bugged. I think it was disabled, and the fix they made is you have to delete and re-make your eden sets. So if you make a new set now, its already fixed (they said that the set you make on one character cannot be used now to another char). Im not quite sure with what I said lol. But, oh well, welcome back to RRO.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.