• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phoenix

Headgear Suggestions [Thor]

9 posts in this topic

Ello Thor~~

Have you seen a hat in ratemyserver.net and noticed we didn't have it, but you absolutely love it? Post a picture of it here and I'll try to locate it and bring it here either through a headgear quest, event or something else!

Note: not all suggestions will make it through or happen as soon as you make the suggestion.

-Birdie

Mercury Riser Existing here..

Hmm my Headgear Suggestion was 

Elven Ears slot quest
Sunglasses[1] Quest

Pencil in Mouth
Gangster Scarf

Abyssmal Hat 

Err wait i search for more..

Btw @Phoenix how about an Instance that we dont have here ? :D like Sarah and Fenrir since Dali is existing here. 

screenThor (RENEWAL)140.jpg

18 hours ago, Noble Phantasm said:

Mercury Riser Existing here..

Hmm my Headgear Suggestion was 

Elven Ears slot quest
Sunglasses[1] Quest

Pencil in Mouth
Gangster Scarf

Abyssmal Hat 

Err wait i search for more..

Btw @Phoenix how about an Instance that we dont have here ? :D like Sarah and Fenrir since Dali is existing here. 

screenThor (RENEWAL)140.jpg

how to did you get the Mercury Riser may i asks?

8 hours ago, Izumi Uchiha said:

how to did you get the Mercury Riser may i asks?

dunno. an old friend gave it to me i nver ask whre he get it also 😣😣

I dream about many beautiful permanent costumes for female characters, maybe we can have this headgears as costume:

HG.png

Stay tuned for some quests =3 if you have any ideas for how to get a particular headgear, feel free to suggest it.

According to Rebirthro wiki, there is supposed to be a NPC, Yakima, at Gonryun 187,140 who makes some headgears, but it is not there.