• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phoenix

Webstorage and Consummate Bio Samples

3 posts in this topic

So you disconnected from the server and your party finished the mvp off before you logged in.. never fear here is a guide for a work around until its fixed!

Starting Spot for all Browsers:

Beginning.jpg

Its grayed out what in the world am I supposed to do???

Fire Fox Browser:

Step 1: Look for your Developer Tools. Then click Inspector.

Fire Fox Step1.jpg

Step 2: You'll end up with a popup looking like this:

Fire Fox Step 2.jpg

In the search bar as I've pointed out Type Consummate Bio Sample or just Consummate would work. Then locate "nonsellable_item ui-state-disabled".

Step 3: Double click it then remove the ui-state-disabled then hit enter.

Fire Fox Step 3.jpg

Step 4: Locate data-restrictions="3" and change the 3 to a 0, then hit enter.

Fire Fox Step 4.jpg

Finish: Drag the Consummate Bio Sample to the inventory of w/e character you wish and done!

Fire Fox Finish.jpg

Chrome Browser:

Its pretty much the same as the Fire Fox but your Developer tools look a lot different.

Chrome step 1.png

Step 2: You'll notice there is no search bar, you have to manually look for this:

Chrome Step2.jpg

Click on the arrow > to dinv_wstore it will then open this:

Chrome Step 3.jpg

Click on the arrow > to inv_wstorage. It will then show this after scrolling to get to your Consummate Bio Sample:

Chrome Step 4.jpg

As with Fire fox double click "nonsellable_item ui-state-disabled" and remove the ui-state-disabled portion, hit enter. Then Double click on data-restrictions="3" and change the 3 to a 0 hit enter.

Then drag your Consummate Bio Sample to your character's inventory!

Meanwhile I am here, remembering the lovely times when people didn't even understand the instructions "go in" ...

And now I see this lovely instructions. Oh boi.

*flies back into the void*

I'm hoping pictures work better =p