• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zombie oops

Wolfchev Gear bind on account

32 posts in this topic

Can use Rdc helm tho if don't have donate headgear it's cheap and affordable as long as u play Rdc.... Nidding the slots for resistance and thus it's significant that the attack output will be affected in wolfchev since all members will nid it for smooth hit/tank/pp or whatever...

won't be recommending without resistance tho... Since the status effect is pretty annoying

Daaamn how come nobody likes you bro?  @Condensation hella taking L's from every direction like some bukkake type shit 😭😭

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Keep telling that to yourself, I'm having a blast tbh. Please make more alts, I have a bet I'll win if you push me to negative

Imagen1.png

This from the guy who inexplicably gained 20 rep in the last hour while mine dropped by 20.  I've barely managed to retain the will to keep responding to you, let alone to make alts to down vote you. 😂 Cya champ, stay paranoid.

Posted (edited)

Okay mate, cya on the next thread you whine on. Good run tho, you gave me a few keks.

Also, I said I made a bet, please tell perdono to come back, I need his downvoting alts too. I can offer him a plate of spaghetti in exchange.

Edited by Lucas (see edit history)

The weapons were made (temporarily?) account bound since the original mvp didn't work properly and people thought it was unfair the instance would become harder while others could keep the weapons they've received from the easier mvp. Though last time I tried this instance the mvp seemed to be underpowered again so not sure what's going on now. Maybe it's time to lift the trade restriction on these weapons now since there's no longer a challenge in doing this instance, pretty much every average player can complete it.

http://forums.rebirthro.com/topic/91993-all-servers-maintenance-2016-02-05/page-2

Posted 07 February 2016 - 11:25 PM

The weapons have all been made account bound for now.

Posted 08 February 2016 - 08:44 PM

First and foremost, the weapons already out in the server are fine and will not be deleted. They will, however, remain account bound for the foreseeable future.

99 hdef prof, some 3 snipers or so, linker alt and thats it. Only difference is having a 4 slotted upper to get resists on. We dont even use a fokkin sinx because the boss is retarded

Now tell me if this isnt a cedi party minus a priest lmao

And yes thats how we filthy casuals do it. Sorry i cant be pro enough to do it your way which by the way you havent even thought about sharing to the average players that you care for so much :)

16 hours ago, oekalaboeka said:

The weapons were made (temporarily?) account bound since the original mvp didn't work properly and people thought it was unfair the instance would become harder while others could keep the weapons they've received from the easier mvp. Though last time I tried this instance the mvp seemed to be underpowered again so not sure what's going on now. Maybe it's time to lift the trade restriction on these weapons now since there's no longer a challenge in doing this instance, pretty much every average player can complete it.

http://forums.rebirthro.com/topic/91993-all-servers-maintenance-2016-02-05/page-2

Posted 07 February 2016 - 11:25 PM

The weapons have all been made account bound for now.

Posted 08 February 2016 - 08:44 PM

First and foremost, the weapons already out in the server are fine and will not be deleted. They will, however, remain account bound for the foreseeable future.

Yeah, that's how it is right now, Lux added some stuff toBijou (skills, damage and AI), and he suppousedly was gonna make the new weapons tradeable, but he didn't. Now, Bijou's damage is fucked (the skills and AI are still there tho).

6 hours ago, Naples said:

99 hdef prof, some 3 snipers or so, linker alt and thats it. Only difference is having a 4 slotted upper to get resists on

21 hours ago, Misale said:

Can use Rdc helm tho if don't have donate headgear it's cheap and affordable as long as u play Rdc

I recommend ALWAYS RDC helm because you can get an extra +10mdef there and 4 free slots (plus a nice amount of hp).