• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zombie oops

Wolfchev Gear bind on account

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Is there a reason why Wolfchev gear is bind on account?

Why can't it be bind on equip, or tradeable like gear in Cedi.

The barrier of entry to do wolfchev is really high. All the pros have their little circles and just run it in a very tight circle not allowing others to join.

Making equip sellable and tradeable would help noobies get gears that they would otherwise never be able to get.

Edited by zombie oops (see edit history)

22 hours ago, zombie oops said:

Making equip sellable and tradeable would help noobies get gears that they would otherwise never be able to get.

Except it wouldn't work that way. The pros would just spam it and sell the gear, as many new and average players cannot complete wolfchev. So it would actually increase the gap between players rather than reducing it.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

Except it wouldn't work that way. The pros would just spam it and sell the gear, as many new and average players cannot complete wolfchev. So it would actually increase the gap between players rather than reducing it.

^he on drugs

and no.... If they do make them trade-able then the prices will drop just like it happened with Cedi Gears , before cedi gears weren't tradable and Ebony/Calig used to be 1c a piece and now you can get 4-5 pcs a cred . At the start the so called "pro" might have a good fortune or w/e you'd call it but at the end it'll result in price drops which will benefit new players. 

Edited by Hyu (see edit history)

Firstly, there isn't the same accessibility in wolfchev as there is in cedi. A much higher equip and skill level is required for wolfchev, and the older players who spam it are not particularly helpful to the newer participants. Secondly, cedi HAS BEEN abused and pros HAVE used it to increase the gap between them and other players, and they still do, although to a lesser extent since the prices dropped dramatically.

4 hours ago, Hyu said:

^he on drugs

and no.... If they do make them trade-able then the prices will drop just like it happened with Cedi Gears , before cedi gears weren't tradable and Ebony/Calig used to be 1c a piece and now you can get 4-5 pcs a cred . At the start the so called "pro" might have a good fortune or w/e you'd call it but at the end it'll result in price drops which will benefit new players. 

Making them tradeable wouldn't change shit, the instance has a 5h cooldown, you can't get more than 2 weapons per run, and sometimes you don't even get one, and can only be accessed when Bio4 is open (which is a miracle to happen now, at least until our glorious leader fixes the mob spawn). It can't be compared AT ALL with cedi, of which dozens of sets are run weekly.

2 hours ago, Condensation said:

Firstly, there isn't the same accessibility in wolfchev as there is in cedi. A much higher equip and skill level is required for wolfchev, and the older players who spam it are not particularly helpful to the newer participants. Secondly, cedi HAS BEEN abused and pros HAVE used it to increase the gap between them and other players, and they still do, although to a lesser extent since the prices dropped dramatically.

No skill level required at all, all you do is hitlock with a sinx, dispell with a prof and pp with a creo.

The gears themselves aren't even that expensive too, the sinx must cost around 80c.

Posted (edited)

There are no reasonable guides on wolfchev, so you have to be able to figure out the gears/build/characters on your own, which very much requires skill.

80c is a LOT more than most people can afford. And that's just to equip one of the necessary characters. For wolfchev you would need to create/find a full party, cos none of the current parties let ANYONE join, let alone someone who isn't sure what they're doing.

Edited by Condensation (see edit history)

So? When me and my buddies figured out how to run it, we didn't have any guide to back us up, nor any of the other parties did. Why can't you? Why can't the rest? It doesn't require much, to be honest. But this playerbase is very used to being spoon-fed and being told what to do, there's no independence. This is why the server is dying, everyone is either lazy or stupid (or both).

Can't find a party? RO is meant to be played in group, so if you don't have friends to try this with, you're doing it wrong from the start. 80c was including donations btw, the most expensive piece of gear my sinx had was a fable, the other chars don't even use "expensive gears" since it's mostly antiques and cards that have gone to shit because the economy is fucked.

Also this is the second month of Wolfchev without monsters in bio4, it requires literally no effort to go and try it out, there's no excuse. Stop whining like a little bitch and go do some work.

13 hours ago, Condensation said:

There are no reasonable guides on wolfchev, so you have to be able to figure out the gears/build/characters on your own, which very much requires skill.

80c is a LOT more than most people can afford. And that's just to equip one of the necessary characters. For wolfchev you would need to create/find a full party, cos none of the current parties let ANYONE join, let alone someone who isn't sure what they're doing.

The instance is in Bio 4 for a reason, when the mobs are actually there it's a difficult task to even get to the instance to do it in the first place, and you can't even farm Bio 4 without being decently geared as well so 80c is a pretty average price for a gear build.

This instance was also built with higher-end players in mind, making it a bit challenging than the usual as all the other instances are extremely easy. It's not hard though if you experiment with builds and find out whats best. As for finding a party though good luck cause the loots are a chest box so anyone who runs it will want the gears to their own group, hence why nobody will invite randoms. 

+69 to Lu and Jeki

As for your rather lazy bum, dear Condensation,

I know your ass lurks around forum so if you get your coconut rolling you'd find a bunch of tips on the topic and if you actually try it out, experiment and have friends to play with, it's not that hard actually. Heck it's more of a challenge getting friends to go online on RRO. Lul

so yeah >> " Also this is the second month of Wolfchev without monsters in bio4, it requires literally no effort to go and try it out, there's no excuse. Stop whining like a little bitch and go do some work. "

6 hours ago, Jackie said:

The instance is in Bio 4 for a reason, when the mobs are actually there it's a difficult task to even get to the instance to do it in the first place, and you can't even farm Bio 4 without being decently geared as well so 80c is a pretty average price for a gear build.

This instance was also built with higher-end players in mind, making it a bit challenging than the usual as all the other instances are extremely easy. It's not hard though if you experiment with builds and find out whats best. As for finding a party though good luck cause the loots are a chest box so anyone who runs it will want the gears to their own group, hence why nobody will invite randoms. 

Yeah absolutely. I'm not asking the GMs to make it easier. I just think making the equips tradeable would be a mistake, and would certainly not be in the interest of new players as the OP would suggest. 

5 hours ago, Naples said:

+69 to Lu and Jeki

As for your rather lazy bum, dear Condensation,

I know your ass lurks around forum so if you get your coconut rolling you'd find a bunch of tips on the topic and if you actually try it out, experiment and have friends to play with, it's not that hard actually. Heck it's more of a challenge getting friends to go online on RRO. Lul

so yeah >> " Also this is the second month of Wolfchev without monsters in bio4, it requires literally no effort to go and try it out, there's no excuse. Stop whining like a little bitch and go do some work. "

Lol "Naples" I already run wolfchev, when I talk about the high requirements for the instance I'm talking about the average player who does not have the kind of equips that I do. 

Nice assumption though moron. 😙

Posted (edited)

i used my cedi tanker build when we did wolfchev and iirc my friend used low cost build for his sinx.... take note he doesnt have a fable.. all u need is a bit of team work... so its not like its not average player friendly

Edited by alleyne08 (see edit history)

whats up with the "not average player friendly" when you can literally take a cedi party there and succeed...............................................

Once fixed, going to the entrance of the instance will be harder than finishing it ^_^

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Fogged said:

Once fixed, going to the entrance of the instance will be harder than finishing it ^_^

specially when theres are trolly players luring most of the mobs to u or to the entrance...

Edited by alleyne08 (see edit history)

6 hours ago, Naples said:

whats up with the "not average player friendly" when you can literally take a cedi party there and succeed...............................................

I'll pay 50c to anyone who keeps their equips open constantly during wolfchev, and succeeds using only basic cedi equipment. It's practically impossible. Feel free to keep trying to be a smart ass using unproven second-hand information though lol.

BTW I loved your little rant about the Easter event. Absolutely packed full of whiny little bitchness. 😂

3 hours ago, Condensation said:

I'll pay 50c to anyone who keeps their equips open constantly during wolfchev, and succeeds using only basic cedi equipment. It's practically impossible. Feel free to keep trying to be a smart ass using unproven second-hand information though lol.

BTW I loved your little rant about the Easter event. Absolutely packed full of whiny little bitchness. 😂

On 21/4/2017 at 11:11 PM, Lucas said:

This is why the server is dying, everyone is either lazy or stupid (or both).

He didn't say basic you fucking inbred. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

Edited by Lucas (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

He didn't say basic you fucking inbred. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

They said he used cedi tanker build, which is basic gear, and a sinx with a "low cost build". So it clearly implies that basic equips are what is needed. Perhaps it's you who need to improve their reading comprehension princess.

Also the comment I responded to actually states that you can "literally take a cedi party there and succeed" which is just not true, sinx isn't even a part of a cedi party. Derp. Keep reaching though champ.

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

They said he used cedi tanker build, which is basic gear, and a sinx with a "low cost build". So it clearly implies that basic equips are what is needed. Perhaps it's you who need to improve their reading comprehension princess.

Also the comment I responded to actually states that you can "literally take a cedi party there and succeed" which is just not true, sinx isn't even a part of a cedi party. Derp. Keep reaching though champ.

Theres endless ways of gearing a cedi tanker, and you can even tank it with something else than a prof, so unless you specify, your point has many flaws. This is AVERAGE player friendly, made in purpouse so players on that level (and above) wouldn't get bored while running piss easy instances (altho this is one now, since the mvp is a bit broken), while cedi is newbie player friendly, because an average player should have donations. For wolfchev you can easily get a 99def/mdef prof with gtb and stand a sniper on lp, fun fact, the sniper is cheaper than in cedi because you don't need gloom.

You are the one that can't take the head out of his ass, yet, still tries to argue. Naples never said he took a sinx to his runs, and he never said a sinx is part of a cedi party.

NIce try tho, now go shave that dorito chin before the next reply please

(Started writing before Lu posted and too lazy to edit it)

For real now.

Every time you guys talk about "buhuu not average friendly" and all this shit, I feel like everyone expects the newer players to be some brain dead retards who can't even hold the mouse to kill monsters. People who aren't experienced NEED to learn. They will might fail, but that don't mean that you need go to forums and whine every 5sec about your failure and expect they will make things easier.

You guys act like the more veteran players are god like. But they not. All they did was just playing and making up new strategies. As Lu said, on the start they HAD NO GUIDE. I was also on one of the first runs there and we got rekt by all the mvps there. But did we go QQ on the forums it's too hard? No.

As they said already, it's meant to be a bit harder. If you want something easy go do Hazy Forest. :v

tl;dr Stop crying around and make old players look like they gods. Learn to play and be good as them. :v

Or be like me, befriends with gei people and sneak into their runs with just autofollow. jkjk

I do click the tubes when mvp spawning tho... QQ

17 minutes ago, g c q said:

tl;dr Stop crying around and make old players look like they gods. Learn to play and be good as them. :v

I've made it quite clear that I do not think Wolfchev should be made easier, I've made it quite clear that I can run Wolfchev so to say that I'm crying is idiotic. Try reading the thread before commenting? Or even better, just don't comment. :)

22 minutes ago, Lucas said:

NIce try tho, now go shave that dorito chin before the next reply please

Lol Lucas you're such an angry little man.

Keep telling that to yourself, I'm having a blast tbh. Please make more alts, I have a bet I'll win if you push me to negative

Imagen1.png

Edited by Lucas (see edit history)

20 minutes ago, Condensation said:

I've made it quite clear that I do not think Wolfchev should be made easier, I've made it quite clear that I can run Wolfchev so to say that I'm crying is idiotic. Try reading the thread before commenting? Or even better, just don't comment. :)

And if you read what I said you might had seen that I didn't said that you guys want it to be made easier. :3 But it's ok bro.