• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).

Edit History

Jackie

Jackie

7 minutes ago, Cheerful Sanguine said:

Seriously, why unban and unjail those cheaters? Those macro thingy/cheaters users are one of the cause of this servers downfall, not only from events but from other things also such as PvP and from WoE. I'm not into argue or what so ever, just want to clarify something from the other side of the problem. 

My suggestion, is to raise the chance of getting those head gears from the event, since it is already difficult getting those fluffs from the first place. "Difficult in, Easy Out" - events should be like that. 

How do you know all of them were cheating? There's a bunch of reasons that could of came across as to why it could of occurred as I mentioned in the post above. Also I wouldn't put the 'servers downfall' on the people who use third party programs. If you've been here long enough you'd know the actual reason why but i'll let you figure that one out.

As for your suggestion the chance is pretty decent as it is, just the starting point of getting the fluff is way too steep, which guess what, gives people more of a reason to use an auto clicker or such which is why it needs to be changed. If it was 5,000 for the entire event i'd understand, but it's per character on per account per day. Not newbie friendly at all. Also you're required a minimum free weight of 5,000 to even partake in the event which is very bothersome.

Jackie

Jackie

Just now, Cheerful Sanguine said:

Seriously, why unban and unjail those cheaters? Those macro thingy/cheaters users are one of the cause of this servers downfall, not only from events but from other things also such as PvP and from WoE. I'm not into argue or what so ever, just want to clarify something from the other side of the problem. 

My suggestion, is to raise the chance of getting those head gears from the event, since it is already difficult getting those fluffs from the first place. "Difficult in, Easy Out" - events should be like that. 

How do you know all of them were cheating? There's a bunch of reasons that could of came across as to why it could of occurred as I mentioned in the post above. Also I wouldn't put the 'servers downfall' on the people who use third party programs. If you've been here long enough you'd know the actual reason why but i'll let you figure that one out.

As for your suggestion the chance is pretty decent as it is, just the starting point of getting the fluff is way too steep, which guess what, gives people more of a reason to use an auto clicker or such which is why it needs to be changed. If it was 5,000 for the entire event i'd understand, but it's per character on per account per day. Not newbie friendly at all. Also you're required a minimum free weight of 5000 to even partake in the event which is very bothersome.