• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Noble Phantasm

Easter Event 2017 Bug NPC Reward

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Big Dumb Object @Phoenix

The Easter Event NPC wont give us rewards after we finish such long time searching of easter eggs. This is kinda frustrating so i hope it will fix soon and we hope we still get our reward for this day because i think it will reset tomorrow and our hard work will waste.

I cant insert image so please jst look in the link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/home/rebirthro images?preview=screenThor+(RENEWAL)110.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/home/rebirthro images?preview=screenThor+(RENEWAL)111.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/home/rebirthro images?preview=screenThor+(RENEWAL)112.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/home/rebirthro images?preview=screenThor+(RENEWAL)113.jpg

btw we @storeall our storage. 0 weight and still no rewards

Edited by Noble Phantasm (see edit history)

yes totaly bugged I Do this event to still no reward ... pls take Note

screenThor (RENEWAL)017.jpg

screenThor (RENEWAL)018.jpg

side note: are the rewards tradeable? are they costumes like the valentine event? thanks

28 minutes ago, Glance Reborn said:

side note: are the rewards tradeable?

21 minutes ago, Noble Phantasm said:

@Phoenix maybe this can be fixed later on. Sprites

screenThor (RENEWAL)116.jpg

Just need to patch

4 minutes ago, Ivy Spriggan said:

All event items in this event are tradeable for Thor/Eir. Loki only gets 2 tradeable costumes while rest are account bound for them.

5 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Just need to patch

All event items in this event are tradeable for Thor/Eir. Loki only gets 2 tradeable costumes while rest are account bound for them.

I don't like that I cant like your posts, so here is a hug :D

Thanks for all

Fluff Requirement has been lowered!

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Fluff Requirement has been lowered!

I am sad to inform that the reduction didn't go through, had a party not long ago and we both had 600 fluff, but the npc didn't wanted it...

we ended up combining the fluff into 1k and then it let the person with 1k activate the event, but the one without 1k doesn't get anything...

also the Reward eggs cant be trade :( even though the items inside them can be trade...

Edited by Watanuki (see edit history)

20 hours ago, Watanuki said:

I am sad to inform that the reduction didn't go through, had a party not long ago and we both had 600 fluff, but the npc didn't wanted it...

we ended up combining the fluff into 1k and then it let the person with 1k activate the event, but the one without 1k doesn't get anything...

also the Reward eggs cant be trade :( even though the items inside them can be trade...

Needs to get reloaded! Sorry! Doing that now!