• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big Dumb Object

WoE Barrier of Entry & Power Creep: Introducing Advanced Smithing & Durability

5 posts in this topic

I would like to have this system and it would be great to breath new life to old things like you've mentioned

Overall, i don't see anything bad about the system. New things to do, in a way that we're using old items to make new ones. Just hoping whatever branch of economy this system would create, won't be bad (wanting to buy ingredients for dirt cheap price) and then too demanding (selling price), just because you're one of the first to get lucky making a high class kind of equipment from this . But that would be their (the buyer's/seller's) opinion, I suppose.

Part of the barrier to entry for woe is knowledge. For example, there are no ways to know when woe actually occurs in game.( maybe adding a simple command to show eta till next woe). Another thing is a lot of newer players wouldnt even know where to start to get basic gears, rro is so utterly complicated and customized to the point that we have a completely new meta compared to any other server. Like in normal iro, immune shield and valk shield would be considered a staple shield, but 90% of rro dont use these shields, we use vigilante,antiquated shield with orbs,valhalla shield,so on and so forth.

Secondly, why is the mvp room npc in such a weird place, i would suggest that it be moved to a place much easier for players to see, or an announcement/ gift message to players when they hit max lvl that oh here is the mvp room, you can farm here and get some basic equips.

Another point i would like to stress is the idea that there are no reasons to woe right now. God items are a joke, castle loots are trash since you cannot make the god items anymore(certain castle were locked down and this certain key materials were impossible to get anymore). Furthermore there was no longer any glory in getting castles.

On 14/03/2017 at 5:32 AM, Selome said:

Part of the barrier to entry for woe is knowledge. For example, there are no ways to know when woe actually occurs in game.( maybe adding a simple command to show eta till next woe). Another thing is a lot of newer players wouldnt even know where to start to get basic gears, rro is so utterly complicated and customized to the point that we have a completely new meta compared to any other server. Like in normal iro, immune shield and valk shield would be considered a staple shield, but 90% of rro dont use these shields, we use vigilante,antiquated shield with orbs,valhalla shield,so on and so forth.

Secondly, why is the mvp room npc in such a weird place, i would suggest that it be moved to a place much easier for players to see, or an announcement/ gift message to players when they hit max lvl that oh here is the mvp room, you can farm here and get some basic equips.

Another point i would like to stress is the idea that there are no reasons to woe right now. God items are a joke, castle loots are trash since you cannot make the god items anymore(certain castle were locked down and this certain key materials were impossible to get anymore). Furthermore there was no longer any glory in getting castles.

Agree with all of this.

On 14.3.2017 at 6:32 AM, Selome said:

There is still the glory of being the very best in main chat after woe

Also, I agree to that points, on top of that wiki is also outdated as hell and there is basically no guide for newbies what to even do.