• Announcements

    • Big Dumb Object

      How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

      Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
Noble Phantasm

OGH instance and Catacombs Bug

19 posts in this topic

@Big Dumb Object Admin when can you fix OGH instance?. The root of corruption doesn't appear after we finish killing raydrics. Then catacombs entrance is no longer there. No pop-up message appears. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The popup works on Loki, when going from lhz_dun01 to lhz_dun00a.
Biolabs_Basement _Loki_med.png
and the Kafra Employee on Loki, in Geffen, at 120/60 still charges 10,000 zeny to warp directly to "Bio Labratory Basement" lhz_dun00a.

I haven't tried to enter the Biolabs Basement on Thor, before, so I took a quick look-see,
and the Kafra Employee does not offer the option to warp directly to "Bio Labratory Basement" lhz_dun00a.
Is that normal for Thor?

About the Old GlastHeim Instance on Thor... I can't test that. I am sad to hear it's still broken. ;(
That's how you get some special boots, iirc.
.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah the MVP of Old Glast Heim has been missing for a while.

Also the drop ratio between Coagulated spell&Contaminated magic seems to be off, its around one spell drop for every twenty contaminated magic.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2017 at 7:37 PM, Pepper Penelope said:

The popup works on Loki, when going from lhz_dun01 to lhz_dun00a.
Biolabs_Basement _Loki_med.png
and the Kafra Employee on Loki, in Geffen, at 120/60 still charges 10,000 zeny to warp directly to "Bio Labratory Basement" lhz_dun00a.

I haven't tried to enter the Biolabs Basement on Thor, before, so I took a quick look-see,
and the Kafra Employee does not offer the option to warp directly to "Bio Labratory Basement" lhz_dun00a.
Is that normal for Thor?

About the Old GlastHeim Instance on Thor... I can't test that. I am sad to hear it's still broken. ;(
That's how you get some special boots, iirc.
.

No warp on catacombs in thor and yes we walk jst to get there. 

In OGH,  jst the root of corruption doesnt appear and weird numbers that pops up on screen. We're running out of spells and crystals thats why for now we cant make any temporal boots.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The warp works on loki, I dont know why not thor.

These issues have been lasting for months, 

An still no light has been shed on the subject.

Makes me wonder how much longer we will have to wait, 

For these pending bugs/issues on thor to be worked on.

 

Edited by PurgeSC (see edit history)
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No guarantees it will get fixed right away, but I'll check it out. I'm not too familiar with renewal, so we'll see. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Phoenix said:

No guarantees it will get fixed right away, but I'll check it out. I'm not too familiar with renewal, so we'll see. 

Wow thanks. It's just the dungeon that have bugs so I think it doesnt affect the renewal jobs. Please post here if the bug was fixed. Thanks for response. The hope is still there lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today the MVP of Old Glast Heim has been missing for a while.

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't login in "Bug Reports", and write here . During 4 months OGH MVP Root of Corruption is not spawning. We tried today again.

screenThor (RENEWAL)093.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Big Dumb Object @Phoenix my fellow players begging you to fixed OGH and other Instances. Dunno why you guys ignoring us(Thor). This issue is long time ago and we reported it several times. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Noble Phantasm said:

@Big Dumb Object @Phoenix my fellow players begging you to fixed OGH and other Instances. Dunno why you guys ignoring us(Thor). This issue is long time ago and we reported it several times. 

im so touched :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if they would add it to the cash shop until they get it fixed. Maybe that's pushing it a bit too far but if they're unable to fix it, they should definitely implement another way of obtaining it so newer players have a chance to get it as well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Monday, April 24, 2017 at 4:30 AM, Noble Phantasm said:

@Big Dumb Object @Phoenix my fellow players begging you to fixed OGH and other Instances. Dunno why you guys ignoring us(Thor). This issue is long time ago and we reported it several times. 

You aren't being ignored. You have to understand that GMs are people, not robots, we have lives outside the game, jobs etc. We volunteer our time to help out here. Furthermore, I have joined some players in Thor to see how the instance works and see where it might be going wrong in the script. So after Ancy's testing for his instance is complete I'll be able to change the test server to Thor and test it there. Which means I'll need some helpers, but when the time comes, I will go in Thor and see who is available for testing. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2017 at 11:14 PM, Phoenix said:

You aren't being ignored. You have to understand that GMs are people, not robots, we have lives outside the game, jobs etc. We volunteer our time to help out here. Furthermore, I have joined some players in Thor to see how the instance works and see where it might be going wrong in the script. So after Ancy's testing for his instance is complete I'll be able to change the test server to Thor and test it there. Which means I'll need some helpers, but when the time comes, I will go in Thor and see who is available for testing. 

I understand it. We just need a bit of updates for the fixes you going through. Just a bit and we become hopefuls again 😂😂😂

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.