• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
Noble Phantasm

OGH instance and Catacombs Bug

16 posts in this topic

@Big Dumb Object Admin when can you fix OGH instance?. The root of corruption doesn't appear after we finish killing raydrics. Then catacombs entrance is no longer there. No pop-up message appears. 

I thought they fix it in the current patch, lol

The popup works on Loki, when going from lhz_dun01 to lhz_dun00a.
Biolabs_Basement _Loki_med.png
and the Kafra Employee on Loki, in Geffen, at 120/60 still charges 10,000 zeny to warp directly to "Bio Labratory Basement" lhz_dun00a.

I haven't tried to enter the Biolabs Basement on Thor, before, so I took a quick look-see,
and the Kafra Employee does not offer the option to warp directly to "Bio Labratory Basement" lhz_dun00a.
Is that normal for Thor?

About the Old GlastHeim Instance on Thor... I can't test that. I am sad to hear it's still broken. ;(
That's how you get some special boots, iirc.

Yeah the MVP of Old Glast Heim has been missing for a while.

Also the drop ratio between Coagulated spell&Contaminated magic seems to be off, its around one spell drop for every twenty contaminated magic.

On 2/5/2017 at 7:37 PM, Pepper Penelope said:

The popup works on Loki, when going from lhz_dun01 to lhz_dun00a.
Biolabs_Basement _Loki_med.png
and the Kafra Employee on Loki, in Geffen, at 120/60 still charges 10,000 zeny to warp directly to "Bio Labratory Basement" lhz_dun00a.

I haven't tried to enter the Biolabs Basement on Thor, before, so I took a quick look-see,
and the Kafra Employee does not offer the option to warp directly to "Bio Labratory Basement" lhz_dun00a.
Is that normal for Thor?

About the Old GlastHeim Instance on Thor... I can't test that. I am sad to hear it's still broken. ;(
That's how you get some special boots, iirc.

No warp on catacombs in thor and yes we walk jst to get there. 

In OGH,  jst the root of corruption doesnt appear and weird numbers that pops up on screen. We're running out of spells and crystals thats why for now we cant make any temporal boots.

The warp works on loki, I dont know why not thor.

These issues have been lasting for months, 

An still no light has been shed on the subject.

Makes me wonder how much longer we will have to wait, 

For these pending bugs/issues on thor to be worked on.

Edited by PurgeSC (see edit history)

No guarantees it will get fixed right away, but I'll check it out. I'm not too familiar with renewal, so we'll see. 

19 hours ago, Phoenix said:

No guarantees it will get fixed right away, but I'll check it out. I'm not too familiar with renewal, so we'll see. 

Wow thanks. It's just the dungeon that have bugs so I think it doesnt affect the renewal jobs. Please post here if the bug was fixed. Thanks for response. The hope is still there lol

Today the MVP of Old Glast Heim has been missing for a while.

I can't login in "Bug Reports", and write here . During 4 months OGH MVP Root of Corruption is not spawning. We tried today again.

screenThor (RENEWAL)093.jpg

3 hours ago, Noble Phantasm said:

@Big Dumb Object @Phoenix my fellow players begging you to fixed OGH and other Instances. Dunno why you guys ignoring us(Thor). This issue is long time ago and we reported it several times. 

im so touched :(