• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ashriot

Ashriot's Armory

9 posts in this topic

B> +9 Ebone Armor 90m or PecoPeco carded 100m

+8 Orc Champion Helm LBO

credits 20m ea

Selling/Trading:

Juperos Eye (lower headgear) 70m or 3c

Ancient Golden Ornament 150m or 6c

+7 Ancient Golden Ornament (dark pinguicula card) LBO or trade to +7 Orc Champion Helm 

+8 Elven Bow 50m

+9 Str Temp Boots (max Fighting Spirit Enchant) with ancient Firelock Card LBO or Trade to +9 Luk Temp Boots (Max ASPD/Fighting Spirit Enchant)

Randel Card / Abyssmal Knight card / Smokie

Cards: Name it, I might have them

The items that im selling is open for trades, just look at my buying items or trade them with creds 

Edited by Ashriot (see edit history)

Dude how are you?! how much do you buy +0 Ebone Armors and +0 Rosa Shield, i got plenty =) i havent been online lately so message me here or via messanger

Thank you for the deal, unfortunately none of them reached +9 hahaha.. i should have use purified elu already for +8