• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
Alexa Sniper

Easter Event

20 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Ivy Spriggan said:

why this on thor section? O.o

i scrolled down coz of this, and oh. wrong section lol

Edited by DarkShadow24 (see edit history)

14 hours ago, DarkShadow24 said:

i scrolled down coz of this, and oh. wrong section lol

already moved to loki. though thor should also have a similar event.

that being said, we still have valentines day event to ponder about so chill guys :D just wait for them official announcements thingy.

and OMG I WANT THAT BALLOON ALSO!!!

Hello dear lokians~ We'll consider it, however no promises. As soon as the maintenance goes in (if it hasn't already) the newer event items effects should be implemented (from Christmas). So you'll all be happy to see "Wing Scarf" effect will be "7% damage to all races when using physical attacks" which is similar to the "Peter Cottontail" balloon (if you like it make sure to thank Birdie). I'm currently in the progress of making the wiki for it along with the other event item. Hope you enjoy it and like Lance Eisengard said pounder over V-Day before Easter (even though bunnies are adorable and the idea of more items of them is just...) since that's the next holiday (Gotta love that lovey dovey feeling am I right?). Have a good one guys! -Venus

Hey A Newb Sniper, from what I understand it should be. However, correct me if I'm wrong aren't most event items legit? :P  No problem at all, glad I was able to shed some light. -Venus

44 minutes ago, A Newb Sniper said:

~so is the Wing Scarf considered a legit item? i hope it is :)

thanks @Venus and @Phoenix

~well, Black / Orange ties isn't.. and Puffy Dragon? (i dont know if that's even an event item or not. LOL)

thanks again ^_^

Hey A Newb Sniper, From what I've been told (since I have asked about them before) the black and orange ties should/does work in legit area's. The slot however should not since its not meant to be there in the first place and is a small glitch (in case your wondering the slot does work in non-legit area's though). Sadly, at this moment I'm unsure if because you have a card in it if that will stop it from working completely in a legit area or not, but I will make a point to test it when I get the chance. In terms of the "Puffy Dragon" its a bit of a special item. Its not a event item, but it is considered a "Moveable Premium". Interesting right? -Venus

~i don't know if this is a bug or something but, Black / Orange Ties gets removed once i enter RDC Drake Down

and i can't re-equip it once inside. maybe it is not considered legit? @Venus

I can't wait for the Wing Scarf damage <3

i just tried to equip it inside RDC Drake Down, no problems whatsoever,

no damage added tho.. lol

(excited on the upcoming maint :))

Hey A Newb Sniper, That would be a bug. Even with premium items you should be able to equip them in legit area's (they just wouldn't have any effect there which would render them useless). Please report it to the bug reports when you get the chance at [bugs.rebirthro.com]. I'm also excited for the "Wing Scarf" as well. I hope everyone likes it. -Venus

Premium items no longer equipable in non-donor areas [was done because so much confusion with it] - Birdie

Edited by Phoenix
error (see edit history)

thanks for the info Ma'am Venus :DI will be using wing scarf and black tie from now on :D 

Thank you for considerring the Balloon ;D

The Scarf is intresting then, if this is same effect?

physical does mean melee right? so range melee too?

Hey guys, Alexa Sniper I believe so and no its not the same effect. Its has a similar effect of the "Peter Cottontail" balloon, please refer to the wiki to view the difference. Your welcome Cheerful Sanguine. Take care! -Venus