• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
The Mighty Pedo Bear

[SOLVED] Paypal option is not showing

Question

7 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Clear your browser cache? Or try another web browser?

RebirthRO PayPal Option Returns.jpg

The forums will prolly liven up a bit, after the Christmas Event ends.

I've been kinda busy with the whole "Daily Quest" thing on the chalkboard, that is on the second floor of the Eden place.
They've been asking me for Fishies, and for crafted things, so I gotta spend some time doing that. Not that I mind, I mean, I mostly play for farming and crafting and that kind of thing. So, yeah, I think most people are spending their time Playing instead of Posting. Just a guess.

Edited by Pepper Penelope (see edit history)

3 hours ago, The Mighty Pedo Bear said:

tried firefox, samething happen lolz

Maybe it's a regional thing? I'm in the USA.

Just to Add...
Tried to add some funds to one of my RebirthRO accounts, and "Skrill" was the only payment option.
I've never tried to add to funds to that particular account before.
This kinda freaked me out because I was planning to spend funds that I have tied up in CVS and Dollar General Gift Cards, that Paymentwall accepts.

So, I checked the accounts I've added funds to in the past.
Those show three payment options: PayPal, Skrill and Paymentwall.

The in-game Cash Shop has something called a "100 Point Coin".
It looks like I can use it as a work-around. Maybe.
The "Item Movement Restriction" says that you can trade it with other players/accounts using a trade window.
I've never bought a 100 point coin before.
Is it still Tradeable? Is there any word, or hints, from the GMs, about getting rid of the 100 Point Coin?
I'd like to avoid tying up all of my funds on a single RebirthRO Account.

I spent too much time on trying to figure out how Skrill works, without signing up for it, (it has a weird fee structure, and I still don't know if it's "Paysafe Card" is available locally, or not) and the 100 Point Coin thing didn't occur to me, untill after the Sale of The Day ended for the item, that I was interested in, so I missed out.

the 100 point coin is cred. u can trade it. double click if u wanna add it to ur cashshop balance.