• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
Seijin

I'm back! (After like 5 years?)

10 posts in this topic

Hey again!

Seriously though, I don't know why I expect to see any familiar people on here anymore. I played when this used to be "Tyr" 5 years ago and it's kind of nice to see that it's still dead :').

t's very heartwarming in a cynical way. 

Either way, I can't wait to meet the new community on this server now; if there is a community . . .

Welcome back :)

ah! Tyr, I sadly moved to Tyr near the end of it era and now am a thor resident traveler :D

Thor gonna be getting some major updates this year, good time to return.

13 hours ago, Ivy Spriggan said:

welcome back master seijin :D

OHHHH!!! You know me O_O

9 hours ago, Seijin said:

OHHHH!!! You know me O_O

i play tyr, so i know u /heh

Hello~ Welcome Seijin, we're happy to have you back. Hope you enjoy your stay here on RebirthRO. I also hope to see you around, take care! -Venus