• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
Pepper Penelope

New Web Storage 'Disappears' your items

8 posts in this topic

The new web storage ate 6 of my Unholy Touch Katars, and several of my +10 Burning Bows.

They just vanished. Refreshing doesn't help.

Freaked out a bit? I did, but you shouldn't be. It turns out that Equipment with the same Name and + gets Stacked!
This is a good thing, because it frees up some web storage slots, AND is better organized.

So, when I tried to move my one remaining Unholy touch Katar, back to my person from Web Storage, it asked me how many i wanted to transfer, and told me i actually had all 7 in there. :o

WebStorage2.0_Unholy_Touch.png

In other words, nothing was actually lost. It's all there. ;)

Edited by Pepper Penelope
Added a Photo (see edit history)

It wasn't supposed to be doing that, and that is now fixed.

Important: Move those to an online character so the stack is properly split, after that you can move them back. If you don't do this you might actually lose the extra items.

Oh, wow! I thought it was a "Feature", not a bug. :P

Thanks for fixing it. I did as you requested, transferring the Stacked Equips to an active (Online, Logged-in, sitting in a Town) character,
then clicking little blue refresh button, to un-split them, before moving them back to Web Storage 2.0.

They aren't stacking themselves any more. Not even when I press the little blue refresh button on either side. ;)

Edited by Pepper Penelope (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Pepper Penelope said:

Oh, wow! I thought it was a "Feature", not a bug. :P

Thanks for fixing it. I did as you requested, transferring the Stacked Equips to an active (Online, Logged-in, sitting in a Town) character,
then clicking little blue refresh button, to un-split them, before moving them back to Web Storage 2.0.

They aren't stacking themselves any more. Not even when I press the little blue refresh button on either side. ;)

Yeah, had you tried moving the entire stack to an offline character it'd have been broken in game because you can't stack equipment. This might be a feature in the future but for right now it's not. lol

12 hours ago, Big Dumb Object said:

off topic a  bit:

is it possible to use credit as currency @newwebmarket? 

Is it possible to sell/buy premium gears via webmarket?

Please confirm this..

Posted (edited)

On 12/29/2016 at 3:59 AM, NibelStark said:

off topic a  bit:

is it possible to use credit as currency @newwebmarket? 

Is it possible to sell/buy premium gears via webmarket?

Please confirm this..

Nope and Nope (As of January 3'rd, 2016). But in the future, maybe Yes for Both. For more details, you can watch the video in the other Thread:

Edited by Pepper Penelope (see edit history)

I think i may have found a new bug?
Some of the items in the "Web Storage" pane are grayed-out, and non-transferable, even though my characters have plenty of room on them.

Grayed Out Muh Brooches.png

Hi guys. I also am having a problem with the Web Storage System. Don't get me wrong. I love the concept but it's technically not working properly as it was introduced.

I was trying to transfer some weapons for upgrading attempts starting with Orcish Sword [0] but this red bubble on my lower right screen appeared:
ragna.jpg
I did refreshed the web storage and tried again; didn't work.
Refreshed both web storage and inventory; didn't work.
Refreshed the page; didn't work.

I got worried that the items are disappearing so I checked by logging on the old storage:ragnaa.jpg
Thankfully the items weren't gone for good. I just transferred the items using the old web storage just to continue what I was doing.

Web Storage 2.0 should be fixed. I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this (in that case I'm doing something wrong. Please tell me if so.) but together with the "untransferable items" from the Web Storage 2.0 (untransferable items from YOUR inventory are items the character is wearing), and this item transfer error should be dealt with.

*If there are anything that I've said is wrong or needs to be corrected, please do tell me. I encourage comments both positive and negative.

SUGGESTION:
Access with the Account storage would also be awesome you know
I also love the idea of stackable weapons and equipments

Thanks ^^,)