• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
DarkShadow24

Xmas 2016 Event Gears - Costume or Not?

15 posts in this topic

Am I the only one who read what BDO said before the maint, that the event gears will be costumes?

as far as we know, the headgears have slots and have effects, it's just that our great admin didn't put it up on the description page. it's more like "go get the new gears but be surprised what they CAN ACTUALLY DO :D!"

that being said the premium limited headgear striped candy cane gives trident [4] effect.

kthxbai~~

27 minutes ago, Lance Eisengard said:

as far as we know, the headgears have slots and have effects, it's just that our great admin didn't put it up on the description page. it's more like "go get the new gears but be surprised what they CAN ACTUALLY DO :D!"

that being said the premium limited headgear striped candy cane gives trident [4] effect.

kthxbai~~

That's not how good marketing works tho. lol I prefer to know what I actually buy.

Just now, g c q said:

That's not how good marketing works tho. lol I prefer to know what I actually buy.

i know right? :D

but ancy will be ancy :D at least he gave the bomb on that striped candy cane. a lot of people bought that yesterday.

Just now, Lance Eisengard said:

i know right? :D

but ancy will be ancy :D at least he gave the bomb on that striped candy cane. a lot of people bought that yesterday.

I will laugh so hard if that won't be the Trident.

17 minutes ago, g c q said:

I will laugh so hard if that won't be the Trident.

already confirmed. it's trident effect. other headgears are +30 to stats.

what we still dont know are the 2 heaadgears from the xmas gifts from event. still no news about it.

new loyal player reward, Jazz ring [3] has same effect as the musical rings [3], apparently.

2 hours ago, Lance Eisengard said:

kthxbai~~

with due respect, I am referring to the two headgears from xmas box (event gears not cash shop items), if they are costumes as bdo said before the maint.

off topic: number of yrs playing rro for jazz ring?

2 hours ago, DarkShadow24 said:

number of yrs playing rro for jazz ring?

4 hours ago, Lance Eisengard said:

already confirmed. it's trident effect. other headgears are +30 to stats.

what we still dont know are the 2 heaadgears from the xmas gifts from event. still no news about it.

new loyal player reward, Jazz ring [3] has same effect as the musical rings [3], apparently.

You sure about that? Because it doesnt have Maya Purple Card effect... if it has the other effects, it makes no sense to have it a higher tier loyal player reward.

Edited by Hoy (see edit history)

11 hours ago, DarkShadow24 said:

with due respect, I am referring to the two headgears from xmas box (event gears not cash shop items), if they are costumes as bdo said before the maint.

the scarf is NOT costume. I got 1 yesterday

Off topic a bit: Is the event "just like that"? O.o I mean, it's a bit effortless and less fun :(

Edited by NibelStark (see edit history)

7 hours ago, NibelStark said:

the scarf is NOT costume. I got 1 yesterday

Off topic a bit: Is the event "just like that"? O.o I mean, it's a bit effortless and less fun :(

I also got one when the event started. I was wondering why it is NOT a costume when BDO said before the maint that it will be costumes. You're probably not online before the maint.

Edited by DarkShadow24 (see edit history)

3 hours ago, DarkShadow24 said:

I also got one when the event started. I was wondering why it is NOT a costume when BDO said before the maint that it will be costumes. You're probably not online before the maint.

let's just see what ancy will tell us when he gets back from his holiday vacation.

16 hours ago, DarkShadow24 said:

oh,will it be? great then..

Edited by NibelStark (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

:(:/ ;( x( :0 why thor only :3 uuugh can't wait 

mah sinx cryin ady

On 1/6/2017 at 4:33 PM, Ivy Spriggan said:

its a costume on thor xD

Edited by DarkShadow24 (see edit history)