• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
NibelStark

Invisible thing at Webstorage

16 posts in this topic

So I bought laurel blossom wreath last Black friday, but I received invisible object in my web-storage. 

Please explain this.

They said webstorage needs to be updated first before the things u bought will apear...

1 hour ago, alleyne08 said:

They said webstorage needs to be updated first before the things u bought will apear...

so, I have to wait?

Ancy said the eta for the fix is 'this week'. Soon as I know more, a post will be made for those that are affected by this problem. 

On 12/1/2016 at 3:21 AM, Phoenix said:

Ancy said the eta for the fix is 'this week'. Soon as I know more, a post will be made for those that are affected by this problem. 

Hi GM,

8 days already passed since your reply and 2 weeks since the Black Friday Sale ended. When can we expect the fix for this?

Thanks

20 hours ago, Rayne19 said:

Hi GM,

8 days already passed since your reply and 2 weeks since the Black Friday Sale ended. When can we expect the fix for this?

Thanks

On 11/30/2016 at 11:21 AM, Phoenix said:

Soon as I know more, a post will be made for those that are affected by this problem. 

almost a month with no clear timetable.. should we just say goodbye to the money that we donated?

7 hours ago, Crot Crot Crot said:

When some one says "will be later today or tomorrow" smels like bullshit.

Later today or tomorrow :)

On 12/27/2016 at 10:09 AM, rugarai said:

If that's a joke.. It ain't funny..

:D