• Announcements

• Big Dumb Object

How To: Logging into the forum.   08/19/2016

Having issues figuring out how to login? It's actually very simple and only takes a few minutes! Just follow these steps: Go to your Account CP on rebirthro.com Find the character whose name you want to use as a display name on the forum Click on "Actions" Click on "Set as forum display name" You can now login on the forum with either your email address or display (character) name, and your in-game password! That's all there is to it! See, simple! If you are having issues getting into the forums you can contact us on support.rebirthro.com -- you also login there with your in game username/password. If you can't register for some reason or are unable to login, email us at this address for assistance (use an email associated with the account you are having issues with if you can -- obviously if you can't register this doesn't apply).
Crush On

Nerf LK please :V

106 posts in this topic

its just for fun thread xD

well, some unstoppable LKs appear nowdays xD, trully iam just wondering what kind of set they use o_o, and their dmg so hurt, bellum spear? BG spear with piercing?

plus Auto Counter makes it so unstoppable battling one by one haha.

anyway, like i said, its just for fun thread haha, trully just wondering about their the set xD 

well, let me guess, i think you guys gonna say "you just can't admit the pro-ness of us". Peace~

Edited by Crush On (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Crush On said:

its just for fun thread xD

well, some unstoppable LKs appear nowdays xD, trully iam just wondering what kind of set they use o_o, and their dmg so hurt, bellum spear? BG spear with piercing?

plus Auto Counter makes it so unstoppable battling one by one haha.

anyway, like i said, its just for fun thread haha, trully just wondering about their the set xD 

well, let me guess, i think you guys gonna say "you just can't admit the pro-ness of us". Peace~

;)

Ummm.... idk why i sense you really want LK to be nerfed :ph34r:

But dont worry, you're not the only one who want to nerf something for their/your convenience :x

Edited by z Nagareboshi (see edit history)

*Just waiting for Arid and Dax in here*

We should make a nerf every class thread.

Lols. It Just for Fun Anyways .

And I Don't Know How Many Time More They Need To Nerf LK ..

Endless Nerf :v

46 minutes ago, z Nagareboshi said:

you're not the only one who want to nerf something for their/your convenience :x

you're a fucking paladin, throw on a high refine valk mant and orc lord card and then watch the LK drop himself before you even hit half hp. its not hard to deal with, you're just ignorant to HOW you're supposed to deal with it.

wow my thread cause some hates xD

oh anyway, iam not pally, iam sinx xD , now tell me how to deal with it Jew? xD "just go run, or die, or relog,or let em beat you, or figure out urself" is not the answer i want xD

does dispell works on auto counter? this auto counter is really what i can't beat up xD

Edited by Crush On (see edit history)

There is few Very Good sin X can drop LK with good build and combinations Of good card On wep. Still can counter LK. Not that really hard actually. Hehe

16 hours ago, Crush On said:

does dispell works on auto counter? this auto counter is really what i can't beat up xD

No it doesn't. We even tested range modifiers such as trident and Jolie and Auto-Counter still connects. I guess the only thing you can do is what this guy said...

23 hours ago, Jew said:

you're a fucking paladin, throw on a high refine valk mant and orc lord card and then watch the LK drop himself before you even hit half hp. its not hard to deal with, you're just ignorant to HOW you're supposed to deal with it.

Reflect. Though I'm not sure a Sinx can handle the reflect damage because of the lack of HP sinxs have. I originally have like 300k HP and still till 25% when dealing with Auto-Counter LKs.

Welp ;c Its not a God-like skill, you just need to know how to deal with it. Use "SKILLS" literally skills, sonic blow and Grimtooth. If you see them cast Auto-counter first that means they're assuming you'll go auto-attack them, thats the time you cast skills on them. 

PS: If the LK is not using unfrozen Armour, Poison React and SK card on weapon would be more of an ideal strategy to go against them. AND PLEASE, don't attack them first, let them attack first. xD

Edited by Not Ian (see edit history)

thx guys for coming to see my thread xD i appreciate hehe

stay healthy! (citrus's quote)

Mr. Crush On. IDK what you smokin, but im guessing its the good shit. Troll post or not. IMO, if you know what the eff your doing, you could kill any LK thats out there. And TBH, I still get wrecked by sinx whenever I play LK. No matter who they are, as long as they know what they are doing, they can kill me easily. (Especially when i'm off guard or in a crowd). Auto-counter skill is not that popular. Not a lot of LKs use it. (I only know 1 LK that uses that skill in WOE). Mr. crush, i aint hating but, Sinx has ALOT of skill fyi. There's sonic blow, grim, meteor assault. (I'm sure you know this, right?) These skills are presented and its out there for a reason. Do not underestimate a superior/high damage output class. Melee is NOT the only option you have as a sinx. Don't be a typical sinx. LOL. So go explore and play with it more.  Besides, why do we even bother talking about LKs when theres only a handful of players who actually plays it for WOE. lol The current META is long range class and everyone knows that. 

Edited by iApocalypse (see edit history)

Rather than start throwing the nerf word around, they should start by fixing the broken auto counter bug first (along with other broken stuff *cough*)

or you know you can just git gud

Edited by Kyuupi (see edit history)

1 hour ago, DarkBlood Sinx said:

those lks are unstoppable because they are good, as simple as that.

And have gears that are capable of turning your damage from 30K dps to 30 flat dmg 🤕

Edited by Lee Sin (see edit history)

Well, I have been seeing more LK's around during WOE. Haven't looked at the K:D list for the last several woes but you could see how many exactly there are. They're strong but they friggen came up with an awesome build (I assume, not sure what bug exploits are lingering around.)

My recommendation: Build a/get a Star glad ally with hatred on LK's. Even if they reduce damage by 90%, it's still possible to do 200k per shot to a char if you have a full party. 100k more realistically if you don't and they're not thana bait.

SG + Full party = 10k+ attack if built correctly. 

Edited by Synel (see edit history)

swear you peeps have no chill. but imma go ahead and let my opinions out: LKs are not OP, snipers are. the only time youre in real danger vs an LK is when they're right in your face, but vs a sniper with spec+poring party+heroic bag u're pretty much dead when they see u in their screen, not to mention theyre able to switch to a status bow with spider's web, fable, and occ to cook ya if u do get close enough. also, to address the auto counter "bug", i think it's actually a good thing that it's working this way. bcoz before it became a "bug", fable sinx were an unstoppable class vs other melee classes except champs. with auto counter being "bugged", the playing grounds is finally even. although the sinx peeps wont probably agree bcoz they cant kill lks with a simple click and hold anymore.

moving on, i must agree with synel that there are more and more lks playing in woe now. it's a good thing to see a class repop since lks were pretty much dead in the past year or so. however it seems that most of u say that a lot of LKs are unstoppable, which honestly makes me think that the target of this thread is me and my squad(James/Decent Behavior, Ruthless Behavior, and Green Leafy Vegetable). you see us a lot in BG and i assume it's what prompts u to think that the majority of lks are OP, but u're not wrong tho. so far, we make up the majority of LKs in this server but since people are realizing what this class is capable of now, we're most likely gonna see a lot more lks in the future. you'll definitely see some bad ones and some good ones come up. it's just a matter of experience and knowledge tbh

also for everybody curious: me, james, and ruthless behavior use a closely similar build. green leafy vegetable is justin aka Dry/toticho, so he's pretty much on his own level.

1 hour ago, Worst Behavior said:

swear you peeps have no chill. but imma go ahead and let my opinions out: LKs are not OP, snipers are. the only time youre in real danger vs an LK is when they're right in your face, but vs a sniper with spec+poring party+heroic bag u're pretty much dead when they see u in their screen, not to mention theyre able to switch to a status bow with spider's web, fable, and occ to cook ya if u do get close enough. also, to address the auto counter "bug", i think it's actually a good thing that it's working this way. bcoz before it became a "bug", fable sinx were an unstoppable class vs other melee classes except champs. with auto counter being "bugged", the playing grounds is finally even. although the sinx peeps wont probably agree bcoz they cant kill lks with a simple click and hold anymore.

moving on, i must agree with synel that there are more and more lks playing in woe now. it's a good thing to see a class repop since lks were pretty much dead in the past year or so. however it seems that most of u say that a lot of LKs are unstoppable, which honestly makes me think that the target of this thread is me and my squad(James/Decent Behavior, Ruthless Behavior, and Green Leafy Vegetable). you see us a lot in BG and i assume it's what prompts u to think that the majority of lks are OP, but u're not wrong tho. so far, we make up the majority of LKs in this server but since people are realizing what this class is capable of now, we're most likely gonna see a lot more lks in the future. you'll definitely see some bad ones and some good ones come up. it's just a matter of experience and knowledge tbh

also for everybody curious: me, james, and ruthless behavior use a closely similar build. green leafy vegetable is justin aka Dry/toticho, so he's pretty much on his own level.

To be honest you guys are friggen murderous D:. But I don't think it's a a matter that needs nerfing. Every class has their extreme points, especially on this server. Seems to me that the direction RebirthRO has going in for awhile now has been developing each class specifically around its' strong point. So, it's not surprising that each one is becoming OP in that respect. Only problem I see is that where there was wiggle room before to work around the weaknesses of each class and its' consequential play style, making it work n such, now it's becoming blatently obvious what the deficiencies are. So combat is basically gonna come down to rock papers scissors and he who attacks first wins. 

11 hours ago, Worst Behavior said:

also for everybody curious: me, james, and ruthless behavior use a closely similar build. green leafy vegetable is justin aka Dry/toticho, so he's pretty much on his own level. <- Damn PRO's :D

I have to agree on what Josh said here. Snipers are OP, if you dont get close enough, you're pretty much dead meat.

Auto Counter is good for LK imo, you can't do click and hold anymore. it's giving me a hard time killing LK's who use this skill. Even with Trident, Fable and w/ Shield on. You need to do some moves or else your gonna get rekt by Brandish.

Bowling Bash Ftw , Even though They are  Sux Now days ! ,

I Stay With My Comfort Zone ! ,

Buy yah ,, Im Glad To see More Lk In Action Now days Compare to Previous  Years !

Edited by L e k i r (see edit history)

Please don't degrade the standard of sinx. You just need to know how to drop a LK dead. Sinx these days just wanna click and hold and don't wanna use other skills. Auto counter, apart from reflecting, breaks your rhythm. Just try to get it back duh.. and stop cribbing. Just play LK once and u will realize how difficult it is to play that class. Adapt dude.

Edited by xXlonestrikerXx (see edit history)

20 hours ago, Worst Behavior said:

Tbh Josh, saying that we're gonna see more lks in the future, good and bad ones, applies to snipers. It's also a matter of experience and knowledge, but how many actual good snipers do you see around? What makes both classes seem broken is how fast you can spam brandish and DS. You should use the incredible movespeed of LK to your advantage, there's very little time for a sniper to react if you're coming with 35% speed increase and a peco, and I'm pretty sure no sniper can out dps a lk when they're hitting each other. It's true snipers need some work on the dmg script of some items but it wont change as much as you'd think, and I also believe there should be some kind of delay added to brandish. When you get close you should be able to hit hard enough, but not spam brandish 5-6+ times per sec as we're seeing right now. Gear sets made everyone's life easier, you need barely any work to switch items or even builds now, for dmg when you get close to someone or when you need to tank and run away, so that's another thing that makes it seem like LKs are that much tanky, or any other class.

For the auto counter, I believe it's fine now. Before this change came, I remember talking to people and they'd literally run straight to LKs with their sinx because they were that easy to kill with fable, so it's a nice change, even unintended. There are ways around it, and it's up to people to figure out how to deal with it. Get your brains working for once.

Yeah ive tried using my movement speed advantage vs some good snipers but with Creeper's bow being easily obtainable, movement speed is no biggie to them. It triggers spider web shortly after they begin their melee range. I've tried cloaking to prevent this but a simple detect/arrow shower followed a left click hold is all it takes to stop us from moving. In PvP, it's not a big deal but in woe and BG it kinda is. Aside from creepers bow, there is another skill out there which a lot of snipers don't use: ankle snare. Snipers with a lot of DPS tend to rely purely on their DMG but get surprised when an opponent outsustains them in the exchange. But yeah LKs are not a problem until they're up close and within your personal space.

With that said, I was looking forward to the range DMG fix but it never came. Because if it did, we would have a much more meaningful discussion on why LKs should be nerfed. But right now this isn't really an issue that needs to be addressed because everybody in woe build their characters for the purpose of inflicting higher dps and each class is capable of doing as much, if not, more damage than LKs. Tbh before we talk about melee fix, let's focus first on grim reapers with a screen-wide range who can literally pick any target off one by one with FB and DS. Also, like Navys mentioned, it's pretty easy to instantly switch from atk to tank set. realistically, the only people vulnerable to an LK stampede are the ones who don't use box sets.