Let's Talk About Daily Eden Quests

Greetings!

I think this is already the third day I am posting here on general discussions. Today I want us to talk about how we can improve the daily Eden quests on Eden group. Many of us might have noticed that some of the tasks for the quest are just close to impossible to accomplish. What could be those tasks' objective?

Some of them are:

1. Kill <amount> [bio 4 MVP name] - extermination
  2. Kill <amount> [IBPC MVP] - extermination
  3. Bring <amount> [item (sometimes MVP drop)] - accumulation
  4. Bring <refine #> [item from crafting/tailoring/metalworking (which mats are difficult to get such as soft wool, hardened steel, andalusite, asteria)] - supply
  5. Fish <amount> [fish name] - Angling

Those were just some of the quests that could be replaced with other more doable for all players.

Some of the things I can suggest to improve them are:

For extermination, since some tasks require MVP to be killed either ask the players to kill those from the MVP rooms or to kill certain MVPs from maps but make the number of times required compatible to the respawn time of the MVPs.

For accumulation, especially when the item asked for is a drop from an MVP (i.e. skoll MVP item drop) they could ask like 3 pcs or up to 5 pcs since we players also have to time the spawn of the MVP or buy them from other players.

Also, as for angling let's keep in mind that not all players are into fishing. More so, the amount of shekels we need to get the best rods are way too high and most fishes are only 1-2 shekels. Fishes are also only caught on certain areas that need certain levels and fishing takes so much time as well. Maybe we can talk about this in another post. 

Finally as for supply, maybe equips/weapons/items asked from the artistry and crafting system could still be asked for, however we need to take note that items of higher refine should not be asked as they are expensive and sometimes hard to make due to the random refine they came out as output. Perhaps for the rings asked the refine should be 0-3 and as for equipment or weapons, the refine should be 0-6 as it would be too much to ask perhaps of an Hardened steel breastplate +9 just for pieces of paradise.

I hope that these concerns will be looked into very carefully and the solutions and suggestions be thoroughly considered. I would love to hear more from others their thoughts and opinions about this matter 😊 Let's make RevivalRO more fun and enjoyable for all ^.^

• Like 1

I don't mind you posting so much, at least the dead forums a bit alive. lol

Well the best quests in these thing you can get are the one with "kill a custom MVP" > Cata Mobs count, it's easy and gives a lot PoP

"kill a MVP" > oddly enough, Necromancer in Abbey counts, so that is easy too.

Accumulation, I actually never got Skoll item. But I agree the PoP you get for that is way too low (that's why I usually don't bother with that lol).

For the Angling. I think someone should make a guide for that honestly lol. OK NVM screw that, for the first time I actually wiki fishing and WTF, there so many fishs???? lol

What we could need is a remove of those weird Quests like "Kill 50 Poring Blacksmith" or "Kill 200 Gertie" like ... first so many Poring don't spawn within 24h and second Ain't nobody got time for that. I know it is suppose to be "challenging" but ... bish pls its 2k19 not 2009.

Also yes, adjust the rewards a bit.

And since we are on the topic of Paradise Pieces. Can we nerf the Set makign NPC a bit.

Like, when you need to remake a set, and delete one, you cen get back half the Paradise Pieces you used. qq The zeny are ok, that's a nice sink.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, gcq said:

I don't mind you posting so much, at least the dead forums a bit alive. lol

LOL, yes let's make it alive so everyone, especially those new into this server would find the forums really helpful and alive XD.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/12/2019 at 6:59 AM, Aka Gelato said:

LOL, yes let's make it alive so everyone, especially those new into this server would find the forums really helpful and alive XD.

I appreciate these posts. So helpful for a returning player like me. ❤️ I haven't finished any of the eden quests yet.

On 10/12/2019 at 1:09 AM, gcq said:

Well the best quests in these thing you can get are the one with "kill a custom MVP" > Cata Mobs count, it's easy and gives a lot PoP

"kill a MVP" > oddly enough, Necromancer in Abbey counts, so that is easy too.

Didn't know this. Thanks for the tip!

Guest Crystalline

As a staff member, i must say...a LOT of things needs an update or a revamp. 

I will add this thread of suggestions to our lists of the never ending to do list 🤣

10 hours ago, Crystalline said:

As a staff member, i must say...a LOT of things needs an update or a revamp. 

I will add this thread of suggestions to our lists of the never ending to do list 🤣

I would say, a bit off topic to the thread, but you guys should for now ditch "totally" new content and rather focus on revamps/updates in old systems. 

New shit is nice, yes but it doesn't matter if everything else falls apart slowly. 

Guest Crystalline
On 11/18/2019 at 10:41 PM, gcq said:

you guys should for now ditch "totally" new content and rather focus on revamps/updates in old systems.

2020 will be the year of the revamp~ 
That is all i can say ;>

On 10/12/2019 at 1:09 AM, gcq said:

And since we are on the topic of Paradise Pieces. Can we nerf the Set makign NPC a bit.

Like, when you need to remake a set, and delete one, you cen get back half the Paradise Pieces you used. qq The zeny are ok, that's a nice sink.

agree