Anyone having a dilemma of starting anew on this server?

大笨蛋一粒

Hello Ohh,

Sori ef my Inglish is too good. I am eww heir.

Putting jokes aside. First, I have something important to tell you, Syphon. I read your email and I know that you really love me. I almost cried for a whole day about it but I am very sorry that I cannot accept your love. However, I do love your old server and that is something which I really missed, big time. As a matter of fact, I think I was married to your old server all the way back to 2010.

Well, I ditched Ancyker's shithole server since he took over almost 2 years ago (sorry I am not racist at all, I am probably the least racist person you will ever talk to; but that server is really a shithole). I am more than happy to come back and support this new server you are relaunching with your dearly beloved team, but the problem is that .... when I first started playing I was in the school and I have nothing better to do so I played everyday. You know, farming, PvP'ing, talking nonsense with jerk friends and such. I made a lot, also lost a of friends here :S (definitely not because i am racist but probably because I am a jerk), and I have definitely farmed shit tons of stuffs during those years. Now that I am working, I don't have the time to go through the same fun again as I don't have the luxury of time to spent like I used to be when I was a baby resting in my mum's pouch. Is there really no way to partially recover the accounts at all? I don't mind if they are very outdated, like even if the last restoration was 2014 or so, it still works for me. 

Oh boy, I don't really want to start from scratch and kill poring, fabre or little ants again bruh. What should I do?

best wishes,

image.png.fe3f42f24a0aebb473073c75424d6ae8.png

image.png

• Like 1

I do agree with ^^

I do feel like the wipe sounds about right in terms of trying to revive the server to balance sht out. But i must say, it pains me to start all over again. The amount of time and money we put on this game is just not something i can overlook. If in the future i do have time to play,  i might give it a go but for now all i can say is goodluck and hopefully things work out! 

• Like 1

I said the same thing to him.

We basicaly don't mind if his database outdated and even rolled back to 2017 cause it's better than start from 0.

You sent email to everyone to comeback, then asking them to play from 0? who want that?

I'm just saying if they really need a game that starts from 0  to kill their time, the choice are plenty.

I was ready to join the server from jan 13 and played the test server, everything so nice, no lag, many player test it, and what the most people happy with is no Ancyker.

This product that you selling doesn't make people happy, right now you seeing 70+ people play the server but would they stay though? Look at them, most of then still novice (hope you and your staff can figure out what is that suppose to mean?)

Well...  I am not a huge fan of starting out naked and broke.  However, have you considered how it must feel to be the purveyor of a mature, robust and thriving RO server... and then have to start all over again from a basic distribution code base?  Wow!  Talk about a daunting task!  All We have to do is play the game.  The admins have to BUILD the damned thing... and listen to all the usual griping and all that implies -- and try to maintain a smile and good humor for the sake of promoting a positive atmosphere.

I bet any one of them would trade with you.

For my part... I had one of every class maxed out (except Rebellion 'cause I had left by then).  I had more than a decade of spiffy donate gears, forged items, and 3 guild storage lockers over-flowing with forge/brew items and specialty gears...

all gone.

Meh!  So what?  We are all equal.  Imagine getting a party together to beat the 1st three floors of Payon dungeon!  LOL!  And remember that Low Rate servers do not attract troublemakers.  We will all build a brand new community.  You, yourself, will become a founding member of something that will live past your playing days...  

• Like 2