Suggestion Thread

Tomson

My suggestion is to have wars like Best Champion, Best High Priest, etc. to boost the challenging spirit of RO players (if that doesn’t still exist though…) :high2:

I also like to have an NPC that can help people to be rich, sort of like an Event NPC such as disguise NPC, that can be held for like a certain time once every day (prize depends on you, for example credit points or maybe a 100m zeny bag or... it really depends) :otl:

Also, please return the official costume of GMs. They give the feeling of superiority and they are also cute o3o :sob:

p.s. photo not mine

F9DFC464-E236-4DC0-A544-CA09A0C78836.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd like to see a curse-less revival ro. I mean i'm sure there are a few kids here and there who will definitely try and play revival ro, so why don't we have a kid friendly ragnarok. So i'm seriously suggesting to just block the curses that are often used. Like instead of seeing "f*ck" you'll see "****". Ain't that much better? :) to major offenders who uses cursed words should be muted for a minute or so... or jailed? (kidding)

*Just thought of this when I saw the main chat right now... and i've seen a lot of curses back firing here and there...

On 1/10/2018 at 10:39 PM, Ketan said:

Hello... All i want is this things 
1.)Rightclick any item you can preveiw your character wearing it.
2.)Put Skill headgears individually on cashshop instead in lucky box.😄😄😂

Will look into point 2

On 1/17/2018 at 12:50 PM, wikkawubwub said:

Should make PayPal an option for a form of donation method.

Paypal is coming soon.

On 1/19/2018 at 7:50 PM, Megumi said:

I'd like to see a curse-less revival ro. I mean i'm sure there are a few kids here and there who will definitely try and play revival ro, so why don't we have a kid friendly ragnarok. So i'm seriously suggesting to just block the curses that are often used. Like instead of seeing "f*ck" you'll see "****". Ain't that much better? :) to major offenders who uses cursed words should be muted for a minute or so... or jailed? (kidding)

*Just thought of this when I saw the main chat right now... and i've seen a lot of curses back firing here and there...

Yeah we will want to implement censors for vulgarities. Will look into it.

On 1/20/2018 at 2:02 AM, Not Kel said:

Stat calculator? I or we already have one?

Don't think this will happen because there are too many custom gears to put into the database of the calculator. It is alot of work.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2018 at 5:50 AM, Megumi said:

Frankly, I am an ex-marine.  I use adult language sometime - not in Main chat but censorship is a sledgehammer.  So I would +1 that for main but not otherwise.

Additionally, I have played RO where you can opt in or out of censorship.  I preferred that.

I want these items to be available separately

https://wiki.rebirth.ro/wiki/Skill_Lucky_Box

I understand that this box was intended so player could get headgear regardless its sprite or effect for cheaper price.

but for those who want specific effect or sprite this is completely gamble.

i am not saying complete demolish of box just make the items inside sold separately like it was used to be

2 minutes ago, Thunderbunny said:

Can we get a mailbox system?  It would be nice to be able to leave messages for offline players or even, if you permit zeny or items as attachments to send a fellow player something at need...

There's a mail button you can click to use under "Basic Info" window

Would be good if the Artistry and Crafting systems (handicrafting, metalworking, and tailoring) NPCs won't require us to drag items 1 by 1. Instead I hope it would be like the cookbook method where you only need the materials and click from the choices which item should be crafted. With the outputs it's fine as it is but please make the artistry and crafting system less tedious and less time-consuming. :lv:

• Like 1